9

[Day - 09]

It's been a week and Jungkook is still continuing his coffee torture. So you decided to end it in your way. No violence.

"What are you making for breakfast?" he asked, yawning while approaching the kitchen.

Oh! Did I forget to mention that, your soft comfy bed is also in his captivity? All hail goes to his huge body.

Only if you had a huge body like him, you could also claim the bed in excuse of not being able to fit on the couch.

Alas! Luck is always villain in your story.

"Egg toast sandwich and vegetable soup" you replied, not looking at him.

"How about a cup of perfect coffee?" he spoke, approaching the coffee machine with a speed of light.

That's when you felt suspicious about his action. Maybe he is trying to annoy you with that disgusting, poisonous coffee.

As he was about to grab the jar of coffee powder, you yelled, "Today, I'll teach you how to make a delicious coffee"

He thought for a second and replied, "Okay"

"Do you want to make it strong or normal?" you asked, taking a cup of water to put in.

"Normal" he replied, looking at you. You smiled and started to put the ingredients before describing him the amount he should put in the jar.

As you were describing, you failed to notice how strangely he kept examining your facial features.

Jungkook's Pov:

She is too much lost into her teaching process that she probably didn't even notice that I never heard what she is saying.

Even if I wasn't listening, her vocal is ringing in my ears like a melody. I just realized her voice sounds so soft and cute when she is calm and nice.

Why can't she be always nice to me. I would have already made her my girlfriend by now.

But I can't deny, she also looks extremely hot whenever she is angry.

Without knowing, I whispered, "Be my girlfriend, Kang Y/n"

"Did you said something?" she asked, looking at me strangely.

Sh!t....Sh!t.... Why can't you stay quiet, Jeon Jungkook.

Pull yourself together. This is not included in your plan.

"Umm.... I said, can I taste it now?" I lied.

"Hmm" she nodded and went back to the table to keep the coffee mugs beside the breakfast.

Third Person's POV:

The breakfast was silent as you both were busy eating.

You decided to break the silence, "Umm, Jungkook.... I found this leaflet on a newspaper. They need a shopkeeper. You can go there"

You handed him a leaflet from your purse, and he took it before speaking, "Hmm, I'll go there after class"

You nodded, munching the sandwich, and suddenly your phone started to ring. And then you smiled seeing the called ID, making him curious.

Soon his curiosity jumped out of the window hearing your voice, "Mom, how are-"

Your mom cut you off, yelling loudly, "Y/n, where were you all these days? I called you so many times, but you never picked"

'Sh!t...Sh!t' you mentally cursed, biting your bottom lip making them go red as you failed to notice the stare you're having from the boy in front of you.