2

Jumping out of the car, you thanked the driver politely. On the way, a specific human decided to bump into you.

"Woah, since when our Max started to give free ride to ladies"

The voice seems too familiar!!!

As soon as you look up, you both yelled in unison, "YOU!"

Before you both could start World War III, the driver decided to show up in the middle.

"Young master, Your parents wants you to return home, now" the driver spoke.

And that's when you realized he is not a driver, he's wearing an attire of Bodyguard- White shirt, black pant, & blazer and most importantly a Bluetooth on his left ear.

Did I forget to mention his hair?

You decided to ignore the chit-chat fight with that so-called prince and that bodyguard.

(A/n: Jungkook's family are not Royals, but they are Rich. Please don't get confuse when his parents address him prince. It's just, they loves to address him prince, since he's the only child)

'Unbelievable, this guy can't be son of those humble persons!' you mumbled, trying to go away.

"Max, we haven't start the party yet" Jungkook said still looking at you.

"It's an order, young master" you heard the bodyguard saying.

"Wait for me" Jungkook said before rushing behind you and the max guy sighed knowing the Prince will not return soon.

"What the hell!" Jungkook yelled, popping out of nowhere.

"Same, What the hell?" you asked back.

His brows crashed together as he slowly close the distance between you.

"How did you end up with Max? He's not a good guy to date" you heard him saying in a threatening tone.

'Is he thinking, I'm dating that Max guy?' you scoffed at him, making him confuse.

"What's your problem anyway?" you asked coldly.

Poking the tongue inside his cheek, he spoke, "Come on, he's a playboy. He'll ended up breaking your heart. I know him more than ten years-"

"Listen, I'm not interested in his past" you said before leaving.

But he was fast enough to block your way, "You should know, before dating him. Besides, look at him...."

You looked back at the bodyguard to see him standing like a statue without reflecting any kind of emotions.

"He's almost 15 years older than you" Jungkook whispered into your ears, making you startled.

"What is your point?" you asked.

"Don't date him" he spat.

"You're no one to tell me what should I do and what not" you retort back on his face.

"Y/n?" he tried to stop you again, but you ran faster this time.

"F#ck!" Jungkook cursed before going back to that Max guy.

He was clueless what he should warn about you, so he stated without thinking, "Max, stay away from that girl. She's a psychopath"

Max didn't show any kind of reaction, making him surprise.

"You don't believe me? Ask anyone" Jungkook yelled.

This time the max guy freaked, "But.... She was nice"