7

You thought the fight has come to the end until Jimin yell again,

"Well, you know famous model Kim Namjoon? He has better tidd-"

As you both were too much lost into the heated argument, Jungkook decided to come between you again.....

"Unholy kids..... Can we change the topic?" you heard Jungkook yelled on top of his lungs.

You both looked at Jungkook to see him sighing while rubbing his forehead.

He took a deep breath before speaking, "Our neighbours will surely think someone broke into this apartment"

Rolling your eyes at them, you spoke, "Technically yes.... Your best friend broke into my home and started insulting a female"

Darting your eyes at Jimin, you spat, "You know what? I can sue you Shortie"

Jimin scoffed before speaking, "Okay, I'm done with you... I can't tolerate this much humiliation from this underage"

As he wore his hoodie just to rush outside, Jungkook ran behind him, "Hyung, don't go..... Are you going to give up? "

Jimin stepped out of the apartment and Jungkook followed behind him while pleading to stay.

Jimin looked behind Jungkook to see if you are behind or not.

When he didn't see you behind, he whispered, "Sush... Make her feel guilty and take the chance to behave rude with her"

Jungkook nodded his head and came back with an angry face just to scare you.

He entered the apartment and shut the door loudly making you jumped a bit.

This is the first time you have seen him angry and to be honest he looks so intimidating.

Fuming in anger, Jungkook yelled at you, "What have you done?"

Shaking in fear, you looked at your feet before speaking, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt him...... But, he started it"

He kind of feel sad for scaring you like that, but he was also enjoying the scene because this is what his plan is.

He wanted you to give up on the contract as soon as possible. And he can do anything to make that happen.

Biting his lips, he controlled himself from saying sorry to you. And continued yelling,

"You hurt my best friend on the first day he came to visit me..... Is this what my parents wanted you to teach me? "

You didn't dare to look at his eyes since you felt like it's better to stay quiet at this moment.

"I'll apologize to him next time we meet... Can you please apologize to him on my behalf?" you requested in a soft tone.

He didn't reply to you, instead he dropped himself on the couch while brushing his hair back.

You looked at his pissed feature before speaking, "Umm... Did you guys had dinner? I'll make something for us"

» » » » » »

After dinner, you took Jimin's number and sent an apology text to him.

He hanged you on "seen" and didn't reply, making you feel guilty.

You don't know why, but you genuinely felt sorry for behaving rude with Jimin. After all, he was your guest.

Jungkook's rude behaviour make you feel so sad. So you started to talk to him, to make the situation less awkward.