8

Jungkook's POV:

I choked for the third time on my coffee, witnessing her kick. That poor dude might lose his sperm maker.

Samuel groaned, and I barely controlled my laughter, but soon my throat dried watching him storming towards y/n with gritted teeth.

He pull out his hand in attempt to grab her neck.

As he was about to close the gap, I yelled, "Sam" but someone else also yelled with me, "Hyung"

Samuel halted in his place to look up at the voice. Vernon?

I looked up to see Vernon panting loudly while holding his stomach.

I was praying for y/n to run away, taking this chance. And yes, she took the chance to free herself and run away from the crowd.

Y/n ran until she gets disappear from anyone's sight. And I sighed loudly, knowing she's safe now.

Hope its scare her to flee away from the contract and my life.

Yes, we used to bully, but I left this habit. But, Samuel and Mia couldn't leave this bad habit of them.

"Vernon? What happened?" Sam asked his younger brother with concern while trying to touch his shoulder.

Vernon slapped his hands away and spoke, "I told you to stop this"

"Come on, we are just trying to scare her" Samuel replied with a nervous chuckle.

"I don't know what kind of fun it is, but please don't disturb my friend" Vernon warned in a stern voice, leaving his older brother in confusion.

Wait, don't tell me Vernon is her boyfriend.... 

Ugh, what the hell am I thinking?

She doesn't seem like to having any relationship. 

Wait!! What if they are really in a relationship?

Think Jungkook.... Think again... You have another chance to get out of this contract.

Thanks, Vernon, thanks for making it easier for me.

[ M E A N W H I L E ]

You ran until you reached an empty place. Wandering eyes around, you realised it is a backyard garden of this university.

Seeing no one near, you took a seat and started to cry until the last drop of tears dripped from your eyes.

Your eyes went heavy and numb, but your chest is still heavy. You don't know why you're crying, but you failed to stop your tears.

"I'm sorry" you heard Vernon's soft voice.

"Why are you being sorry?" you asked while still sobbing.

Vernon sighed before replying, "I couldn't reach on time and you have to experience this terrible incident"

"Thank you" you mumbled looking down with blurry eyes.

Vernon looked at you to see you're crying again.

He panicked and started patting your head without knowing what to do.

"Y/n, please don't cry.... It's over..... No one will disturb you again.... I'm here" he tried to calm you down.

As you both were lost into your own business, you both didn't notice someone else was looking at you from behind.

And he is none other than Jeon Jungkook.

He felt sad hearing your sobbing sound and Vernon's attempt of making you stop crying.