3

[ Jeon Enterprise ]

You're sitting impatiently on the visiting room, and a gentleman escort you to Mr. Jeon's office room.

After a couple of knocks you went inside to see him checking some papers.

You politely greeted him and he did the same.

"So, how's everything going?"

You looked down at your feet and heard him saying, "You don't seems fine"

He got up from the chair and escort you to the couch. He even opened a bottle cap before giving it to you.

You drank half of it and he kept examining your face.

"What brings you here, dear?" he asked.

"I.... I need your help, sir" you said looking down at your lap.

He took seat not so far from you and asked, "How can I help you?"

"I need a job..... immediately" you said looking up at him.

"Did you got fired?" he asked in concern.

Shaking head in denial, you said, "I'm still working there"

"What's so emergency? If you want, I can give you loan" he said in a convincing voice.

"I already have h-huge loan to p-pay" you stammered, thinking the rude behaviour of those loan sharks.

He gave you a questioning look, so you decided to tell him.

"My mom has.... B-brain tumour. Doctor said, if we don't do the surgery within the next three months..." you stopped here.

You couldn't continue what you were saying. You love her so much.

After your dad left, she did everything out of her limits until now. You can't lose her.

Mr. Jeon lend you a tissue and that's when you realize, you already broke the promise.

The promise of never showing weakness in front of anyone. The situation made you break it.

You cried in front of that cocky guy, Nami and now this mid-aged man. They are probably thinking you're so weak.

After a few minutes of silence, he asked, "You're so young, how old are you?"

"20" you replied, making him amazed.

"You're younger than my son, yet taking responsibility of your family" he asked in amazed.

"I'm afraid, we don't have any suitable job for now. But I can assure you a job with a handsome payment later. Until then, I'll help you in different way"

You don't know why but his gentle words and the sympathy in his eyes, tells you to trust him solemnly.

Probably he is the angel of fairytale, who's going to help you to reach the destination.

[MEANWHILE]

With the music, the girls kept swaying their body and most of them are clinging on to the certain boy.

Some of them are trying to seduce, to get inside his pant quickly.

Others might envy him thinking, he's living the best life. To him, this is kinda irritating.

He's not a f#ckboy but anyone will easily address him because the way girls always clings onto him.

Leaving the clingy group of girls, he came to the specific corner and took his favorite drink.