11

Hey, Baby girls. Missed me?
No?
Okay.....

[Later in the noon]

You were busy making lunch until an abrupt knock on the door startled you.

With gritted teeth you cursed Jungkook thinking it's him.

But, when you opened the door, it wasn't him. It's a strange woman covered herself with an odd dress.

This is not winter yet, but she's wearing a thick jacket, covering her head with a scarf, a mask covers her mouth and a pair of sunglasses on her nose covering her eyes.

Before you could say anything, she pushed you inside before closing the door after entering.

As soon as the strange lady uncovered herself, you gasped, "Mrs. Jeon..."

She flashed a warm smile as always and spoke, "Hi, Y/n. Where is prince?"

"He's umm... went out with Jimin oppa" you replied.

She noticed a spatula in your hand and spoke, "Oh dear....I came to meet him, if he's not here then-"

She was about to wear them again to go back. So you stopped her saying, "Mrs. Jeon, please stay a little while with us. I'm sure he'll return before lunch"

She smiled widely before asking, "How about I treat you both lunch?"

"Umm... I already cooked lunch, Mrs. Jeon" you said with hesitations not to make her feel bad.

She smiled widely before speaking, "That's better. BTW, stop calling me Mrs. Jeon. It makes me feels so old"

"Uh, I'm extremely sorry, I didn't mean that.... "you said before bowing her.

"It's okay, dear" she replied with another smile.

She came close to you inside the kitchen and asked, "Uh, what are you cooking y/n?"

You smiled and replied, "Bibimbap, Tteokbokki and.... "

Before you could finish the sentence, she chirped, "Wow... you already know prince's favourite dish"

And then you both started talking like a real mother and daughter. She's really active and gentle.

You both talked about so many things like what she used to do when she was around your age or how her life changed after marriage etc.

Suddenly you heard a sound of opening the door knob as the so called 'Prince' entered inside, "I'm home....."

And the room went quiet like pin drop silence. You witnessed the spark on Mrs. Jeon's and wide smile on her face after meeting her son.

Jungkook halted in his place, watching his mother for a second before tightening his jaw.

Breaking the eye contact, he wore his shoe again just to go out while clenching his jaw.

"Prince, where are you going?" Mrs. Jeon panicked as she run behind her son.

She caught his arm from behind before speaking with a shaking voice, "You don't have any idea how much I missed you...."

Jungkook harshly yanked his hand away before uttering in anger, "And that's took you 10 freaking days to realize"

Both mother and son were too much into the inside misunderstanding that, they forgot about you.

You didn't want to interrupt them, so you decided to continue your work and let them be.

"Prince! You don't know in what circumstances I was. Your dad forbid me to meet you. What should I do? I had to wear those freaking things just to see you" you heard Mrs. Jeon's voice.