"Stiles!" I heard Derek yell.

I turned around to see Stiles hit the twins in the head with a bat, which shattered into pieces. Did he really think that that would work? We ran through the hospital to get Cora to a safe place. I gently set her down on the table.

"Where's the big guy?" Peter asked.

"He's close." Derek looked out the little window on the door.

"What about Ms. Blake? She's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?!" Stiles yelled.

"Quiet!" Derek whisper-yelled.

"Me be quiet? You're telling me what to do now when your psychotic, mass-murdering girlfriend, second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere tied up waiting to ritually sacrificed?!" Stiles ranted.

"Stiles, they're still out there."

"They want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

"Not yet. Is she really dying?" Scott asked Peter.

"She's definitely not getting any better." I sighed,

"There has to be something we can do. Something that can help her." I whispered.

I looked up as I heard the door open.

Blake looked at me, "You can't. Only I can. I can save her and tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is... There is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead, so I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

I growled and walked forward but Scott held me back.

"Scar, don't!"

"The bitch was trying to get out!" I yelled.

"I was trying to keep from being killed, you can't blame me for that."

"If you're trying to prove that you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles gestured to Cora.

"Not until I'm safe."

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter offered.

I shrugged, "Works for me."

Suddenly, the intercom came on. It was Scott's mom. We have to bring Jennifer to Deucalion in 10 minutes. He has Melissa.

"He's not going to hurt her." Ms. Blake said.

"Shut up." Derek replied.

"He won't. Scott, you know why. Tell him it's true."

I looked at Scott, "What's she talking about?"

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack."
__________________________

Peter and Isaac fought the twins, while Stiles, Derek, Ms. Blake and I got Cora into an ambulance. Derek and Ms. Blake left while I stayed in the ambulance with Cora and Stiles.

"Why do you look like you're not breathing?" Stiles asked an unconscious Cora.

"Because she isn't..." I leaned forward.

"Okay, okay. Tilt the head, clear air ways, pinch nose, and blow." Stiles gave Cora mouth to mouth.

Cora gasped and started coughing.

"Next time I put my mouth on yours, you better be awake."

I patted his back, "Good Job, little bro."

About half an hour later, Stiles opened the door letting in a beaten up Peter. Scott ran back in to get Derek and his mother. After another half hour later, Isaac pulled up. I opened the ambulance doors while Peter carried Cora out. He put her in the car and hopped in.

"Stiles, come on." I yelled.

He was looking at a sign on the door that read 'Parent or Guardian'. That means that the sacrifices didn't have to be guardians, they can be parents too.

"Stiles!" Isaac yelled as he ran back to the hospital.

I ran after Stiles, ignoring Isaac calling my name.
__________________________

We ran through the hospital looking for Scott. By the time we found him, He was on the roof of the hospital walking towards Deucalion.

"Scott. Please don't do this." I begged.

"I don't know what else to do." Scott whispered.

"Scott, there's gotta be something else. We always have a Plan B."

Scott looked back at us with teary eyes, "Not this time. I'm going to find your dad. I promise."

He followed Deucalion. He's on their side now...