Magic Knight Exam

After few days my reincarnation in Black Clover world,I finally able to reach at Royal City where the exam would be held.I thought I could be revived at Hage Village or suitable place in this Clover Kingdom but unfortunately when I awoke I was at ruin.Making worst was it's at Clover-Diamond boarder.What the heck...for two months I travelled to Royal City or known as Kikka City.. it placed at noble realm

Yeah I got magic..which was my magic was ice and snow manipulation.Thats kinda awesome and I got my own grimoire at Grimoire Ceremony.Yeah people looked at me weird because I was an outsider who got grimoire...a clover grimoire.I got three leaves grimoire.Thats really common I bet.I noticed my favourite character who was Asta.Ya I decided not to interfere him as I didn't want to ruin the storyline.

I trained my ice magic in wood and sometimes I did a vigilant jobs in order to survive

I trained my ice magic in wood and sometimes I did a vigilant jobs in order to survive..hello Kami Sama you didn't left me anything...at least some golds but what I could say...I had to break my own legs to gain some money.My vigilant jobs kinda pay off with my efforts as I got many yules.So I decided to buy a cottage
not far away from Noble realm.

So I decided to buy a cottagenot far away from Noble realm

Haha..kinda funny being isekai should be isekai like reborn in family or maybe near with any characters but me...different... survive after isekai.The change only my appearance...which I was reborn as 15 years old teen.I got baby-face hahaha..quite funny bit.

Yup this was me after being isekai into this world

Yup this was me after being isekai into this world.Ya about the wolf...I called him as Gwynnbleid or I nicknamed he as Gwynn as I found him injured during my training at tundra which was known as Great Mana Zone...a boarder between Clover Kingdom and Spade Kingdom.Well I didn't want to interfere the plot so I just do training.Yup I took inspiration from my other character who was Mereoleona Vermilion...she trained her mana into crazy level..I need to wait to meet her

My daydream off when someone poke my cheek.I blinked for a while.It was Asta and Yuno.Oh my they were in front of me.What should I do...

"Wow bro you got nice wolf.It look tame tame"Asta touched Gwynn ear.

Yeah I forgot that I sat on Gwynn.Gwynn growled but I pat his head gently.I giggled.Asta suprised.Yuno still with his stoic looked but I sure he surprised too.

"There there Gwynn.He just amaze with you...anyway I'm Zane Gwyneira.You can call me Zane."I smiled.

Two of them introduced themselves as Asta and Yuno.Asta told me that they wanted to be wizard knight and he told me that he wanted to be Wizard King.I nodded.Then I decided to join the registration place.I could tell thousands eyes looked at me especially at Gwynn.Well he my pet but more to my friend.

"Hey no pet in exam"the judge said to me after I got my number participation.

"Oh ok...Return"I flicked my finger and my pets shone and went into my grimoire made everyone jawdropped.

I giggled.Cmon that's basic of mana..well I discovered by myself..I put my mana on Gwynn so he would become part of my magic...in case anything happen.So all participants were assembling at altar and yeah suddenly we were bombarded with thousand of anti magic bird.I without hesitation released bit my mana made no birds interfere me.I heard someone complimented me that made me happy bit.

Timeskip...

First exam:Flying with a broom..

I looked at the broom.Hmmm..so I just need ride on it.Well that's easy after I had bad time with using broom after arrived in this world.I looked everyone managed to fly with brooms except..yeah Asta as he got no mana.

"Hey Asta,do you want me to help you"I asked him.

"I wish but I do that I will fail"Asta groaned

"Just believe me ok"I put my hand on Asta broom and poured bit my mana.

Asta suddenly able to flying his broom made him happy.Well I decided not to do flying exam as I control Asta broom flying upwards on the sky.Well ya at least he happy.

The Captain's POVs

All the wizard knight captains really surprised as the whit hair boy flied another broom with his hands controlling.

"I don't think he is normal teenager.Imposibble to do that unless hard training or he might a royal one"Charlotte said

"Look like we have another that kinda suprising"William looked at the boy

"Hmm he seem restrained his mana huh.Quite amazing"Fuegoleon said.

Back to my POV...

I laughed happily when managed to make Asta flew on his broom.At least he could feel how to fly.The flying exam end and move to creation exam where had to poured mana on seed.Sorry Asta this time I couldn't help.I saw everyone manage to grow their tree from given seed.Hmm..what kind tree came out if I poured my mana bit.I fused bit mana and the seed cracked and grew into willow tree made everyone amazed and my tree released chilling environment made everyone were happy as it's noon.

"Wow that so chilling.You are great Zane"Asta praised me.

"Well I know you guys sweat.At least let have some chill first hahaah"I smiled

The next exam was sparring exam and this was final exam.Everyone choose their own partner include Asta who being chosen by Sekke.I already knew what would happen but I decided to talk with Asta

"Asta,do your best okay"I grinned smile

"Sure Zane.Thank you"Asta said.

I nodded.

"Hey you will fight me"

I smirked.