Chapter 120: Theories

Jun's POV

News quickly spread about Ember, Moon, Razer and Meeps' sudden disappearance.

I'm proud to say that I was only one of the few people who took it calmly.

"Amateurs," Nina said, smirking. 

"I agree," Alex said. "Everything's going to be fine. I don't see what's the big deal in the first place."

"Oh sure! Your girlfriend is still here!" Kyle snapped. "Everything's peachy for you!"

Alex chuckled sheepishly.

"Where do you think they went?" Stella asked.

"Hell," Damian deadpanned.

"Not funny," Andrew told him.

"If I had to guess, they were probably transported to an alternate universe or a whole entire different world." Nina said. 

Everyone but Andrew gave her a confused look, who had a look of understanding (at least someone here understands what we say), but he also looked scared, and I couldn't blame him. His boyfriend and sister was gone, and it wasn't like we could rescue them without even knowing where they were.

"Nina," Rain said. "That's just stupid. There is no way that anyone can be transported into another story or alternate universe or timeline. It makes zero sense and therefore is impossible... why are you looking at me like that?!"

Nina and I were glaring at him.

"It makes sense," Andrew said. "If you think about it."

"So... the others are in an alternate universe?" Sheila asked.

"Most likely," I said. "Of course, you never know."

"Well, Ember's the other Rain and Stella's problem now," Rain said. "Actually... they can keep him."

Beat.

"Why are you all giving me that look?!"