Revenge

It's been another week of me dating this incredible man. Cami and Nik got married. I am so happy for them. It was a beautiful ceremony. Anyways today, Elijah made me breakfast and we were just enjoying the sun in the backyard. He just had a last-minute phone call and he was needed as Nik and Cami were on a vacation and they were coming today but haven't come back yet.

 I was just going to my apartment to pick up a few things. I pulled over and got out of the car. I was just about to go in when suddenly, my house caught on fire. It was not a normal fire. It was more like magical hellfire. I was scared and I looked around. The fire disappeared after a few seconds. I receive a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sister" a heavy male voice spoke up. I froze. Tears formed in my eyes. My whole world stopped. In a shivering voice, I responded.

"Alfred?"

"Sister, it's been a long time."

The phone line cuts off.

<<<<<Flashback>>>>>

About 2 years ago, I was in Korea. I was studying their Mythology. I came across some Korean wizards and witches. I just wanted to bring my sister back. I struck a deal with a wizard in exchange for some money. He called me in his dungeon one night and we began the spell. As we were doing the spell, I found out that the wizard was dishonest and he was only using me to get more power. I confronted and threatened him and then we started all over again. The whole thing turned into chaos and the spell went wrong. I thought it wouldn't work but turns out it did bring back someone but not the right one.

=========NOW==========

I am scared to my core. I am shivering and sweating. Just as I am locking my doors and getting out. There is a sudden fire in my house. My house is burning to ashes in front of me. I get a phone call. For god's sake, I need a new phone number.

"Hello ?" I said when my voice was shivering and I was sobbing in fear.

"Jyosette?"

A familiar voice called out in a worried tone.

"Elijah?" I asked. I couldn't help crying because I was scared of my brother.

"Jyosette, Are you okay? What happened? Are you home?"

"Yaa, I am home. Someone burned my house down." I said crying.

"Please be there, I will pick you up."

He hangs up. I sit in my front yard. I hug my knees and curl up. I put my head down. I began having flashbacks of that horrible night. My father killed my whole family in rage except my brother. Father did not mean to kill my brother because he was close to him but my brother started fighting father in rescuing mother. My father pushed him. Alfred's headbanged to the stone and he died. My father's rage grew enormously and then he did horrible things to me. I doubt my brother seeks revenge.

"Jyosette?" A voice yelled out. It was Elijah.

I lift my head and whispered "Elijah?" My face was red and it was covered in tears. I was shivering. When he was approaching. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. Before I fell to the ground I feel these strong arms wrapped around me and I passed out.

"It's okay" Elijah whispered.

We are in the Mikaelson house.

Klaus and Elijah are in the room with me.

"Honey, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked.

I tell him everything about how my brother is back and how I screwed up in Korea.