Soulmates aren't always lovers.

We are searching for Elijah but he's not anywhere to be found. Klaus told me to check the Bayou and I went there. Klaus called me to tell me that he found Elijah. I drove to the texted address only to find Elijah covered in blood and sweat and Klaus fighting Esther. I mumble a spell which makes Esther pass out. Klaus rushed to Elijah's body and carries it with him. It pained me to see Elijah's current state. We come home and Klaus lays Elijah on his bed. 

"Why isn't he waking up?" I asked with a lump in my voice.

"Mother has trapped him. He is at war with himself." Niklaus explained. He tries to enter the thought of Elijah to save him from his misery but Esther had locked out everyone from poor Elijah's mind. Niklaus instructed Hayley to find some herbs to calm Elijah and told me to stay by his side. While Niklaus and Hayley were off to do whatever they had to. I sat beside Elijah and cleaned the blood from his body. I was worried sick. What has his mother done to him? "I hope you're okay, Elijah. You are the strongest and the most incredible man, I've ever met. Please don't leave me alone. I love you." I said with tears in my eyes. After a few hours, I see Niklaus bringing the herb. He goes ahead and applies it to him. I went outside to give them a little privacy. When I walked in after some moments, I saw him standing on his feet again. I ran to him and embraced him into my arms with tears in my eyes.

"You're awake. Thank god. Are you okay?" I said burying my head into his neck. He hugs me back but I could feel that something was wrong.

"I am okay." He says with a cold tone. I pull back and I decide not to bother him with questions until I saw Niklaus approaching.

"I spent the day with my father. My real father. Esther brought him back from the dead believing he would convince me to renounce my vampirism. The thought of what I could be had I been raised by him, had I been nurtured. This was his." He hands Elijah a diary that contained the sketch of him s a boy. I had the same feeling multiple times in my life. I can understand what he was feeling. Tears were running from my eyes.

"He knew about hope. And I wanted to trust him. More than anything in the world, I wanted to. If something happened to her just because of my selfish desire for a father, I could never forgive myself. So, I killed him." He said with tears in his eyes. I never imagined how that would've felt.

"You killed him for hope. You did the right thing, Klaus." I say and embraced him. This time, he hugged me back immediately.

I saw Elijah putting on his suit suddenly he was unstable and held a table for support. He flinched his eyes as he was having a nightmare. I walk up to him and gently held his other hand.

"Elijah, what's wrong? tell me, please." I said softly. He suddenly let go of my hand.

"Nothing. Please, stay away from me." He said which broke my heart into a million pieces. My heart sunk and it felt like it stopped beating. Was it something I did? Was it something I said?

Hayley and Marcel kidnapped Kol and Finn. He tortured them. Niklaus and I were standing in the ballroom with Finn.

"You are NOTHING but a traitor, Niklaus." He turns to me after this statement.

"And YOU. I know all about your family. You were nothing but a pathetic little girl who was scared of her father. My witch friend helped your father to get the special snakes that killed your whole kind. Don't you think I'd find the snakes again? I know everything that your father did to you. I know he beat you to death that night after doing those horrible things to you. Want me to elaborate on what he did?" He threatened me. I was out of breath. I froze after hearing those things and I acted out and threw a knife at his arm causing him to halt his dreadful speech.

"SHUT UP!!!!!! You know nothing." I yelled out with tears in my eyes. Elijah and Niklaus were standing there a little confused and they both felt sympathy for me. Niklaus went close to Finn and grabbed his neck.

"If you say a word against her, you won't live to see the next sunrise." Nik threatened her.

I rush to my room after processing everything that has happened and I drift to dreamland. Tired both mentally and physically. I usually sleep my troubles away. I have been doing that since childhood. After waking up, Elijah and I went to see Rebekah and Hope. During the whole car drive, there was just silence. Elijah wouldn't talk to me. I felt horrible. That was the longest ride of my life. Finally, we reached and Rebekah was setting the woods for a bonfire and Elijah was holding hope. My eyes glittered to see him holding a child. It made me realize, how much I loved him. But how do I confess, I have no idea.

After a few moments, I see Nik and Hayley overjoyed while holding their beloved child. Elijah was still avoiding me.

"That's enough wood Rebekah, you'll burn down the whole blood state of Arkansas."  Klaus joked.

"Well, we're missing a key ingredient." said the blonde.

"No, we're not." Said Nik.

"Yes, we are. Back me up here, Elijah." Said Rebekah.

"I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes," Elijah said which made me giggle.

"What are you all talking about?" I inquired.

"Well, before we light it, we write down our wishes for each other, to burn for luck," Rebekah explained.

"Bex, can I talk to you?.... in private?" I say which made Elijah look at me.

"Sure, Jyo." Rebekah comes with me in a corner. I pull out a wooden box with a bracelet with an Amethyst stone on the top. 

"Today is my sister Andrea's Birthday. I loved her more than anyone in my entire life of 1000 years. I bought it by stealing my father's money to give her on her special day but she didn't live enough to see her 23rd Birthday. It was spelled by me. I went through mother's Grimoires and found a peculiar spell. It can grant you a wish. My sister wanted to marry her lover but our father didn't let her. I believed that this bracelet could solve that. She married him anyway, she was the rebelious kid. I consecrated my brother and his wife's power in this after they died. It can allow you to procreate. Even in this body. But use it when you find the right one. I may not have a sister anymore but I found one in you, Bex" I say with tears in my eyes.

the bracelet:

 "It's beautiful," Rebekah told me in a shivering voice as she was emotional

 "It's beautiful," Rebekah told me in a shivering voice as she was emotional. He hugged me in her arms. and whispered, "Thank you, sister." which accelerated my crying.

 After some hours, Klaus and Rebekah left for New Orleans.