In my thoughts

She said, " See, I told you. Klaus, I do not mean you any harm, I swear." looking right into my eyes.

Elijah's POV:

This peculiar girl sitting in front of us had a lot of power. I could feel an enormous amount of power running through her veins when I held her hand. I didn't know that such a creature existed.

She was a beautiful maiden, indeed. She had dark brown hair with light hazelnut highlights and brown eyes. She had the prettiest and most comforting smile, I've ever seen. She was so kind to invite me and Niklaus in. I could already feel a pull towards her.

Jyosette: "see, I told you. Klaus, I don't mean you any harm. I swear."

On hearing those words, Klaus quickly aroused from the couch in his vamp speed and pinned Jyosette against the wall.

I yelled out, "NIIIIKLAUSSSS"

Jyosette mumbles some words in an ancient language that I believe was Sanskrit maybe. Klaus immediately falls against the wall. Jyosette threw him across the room so hard using just her mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN !, I told you that I do not wish to harm you," Jyosette yelled out.

Klaus' POV:

"You will come with me to help save my child and if not I will kill every person you've ever cared for.", I said

"You could've just asked duuuude !!!!? And they're already dead." My voice was squeaky because I was annoyed.

Elijah's POV:

"Jyosette, Please forgive me for my brother's behavior."

She looks at me and rolls her eyes at Niklaus.

and her eyes go to the bourbon spilled on her hoodie and I offered her my handkerchief to wipe it off. Jyosette accepts it smiles faintly at me and turns around quickly in embarrassment. Her cheeks were turning red. But then she saw Klaus glaring at her.

"Where are we going?," Jyosette says.

Jyosette calms down and looks at her phone while she receives a phone call.

JYOSETTE'S POV:

"Lemme grab a few things. You go, I'll be at your house in 10 minutes." I say to the gentlemen standing in front of me.

Elijah and Klausy Klaus leaves and I grab a handful of my clothes. My laptop and my necessary chest of grimoires. I take my guitar too in case I am bored. I get into my royal blue Ferrari and drove to the Mikaelsons. Elijah was at the door caused me to smile. It was like he was the perfect gentleman. The one noble prince in fantasies and fairytales that was too good to exist.

"If you want to gain the trust of the little angry witch. Perhaps, killing her one true love was not the wisest choice." I mock Klaus after listening to what he has done to unfortunate Timothy. I rushed into the graveyard only to see Davina and Timothy whimpering on the ground and Rebekah trying to revive the poor kids. Elijah was with me.

"I can save a life. But only one of them". I take Davina's hands and mumble some spell. I take her hand and place it on my chest on my heart.

I suddenly hear a gasp and realized that Davina was awake. The poor girl was too overwhelmed by her friend Timothy's death. I could not help but feel sorry for the poor soul.

"I am sorry. I could not save both of you at the same time. I---" I was stuttering and I felt guilty.

"It's not your fault. It's Klaus's." Rebekah interrupts.

After all that drama. I unpacked and settled into my room. I saw Elijah. I enter the room.

"How are you Black suit?" I say jokingly. Nicknaming people is my thing.

"I am better now." He says and grins at me. Oh, that fatal smile!

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have the most endearing smile in the world?" I say. I am good at flirting or at least I think so. Did I just see Elijah Mikaelson blush? 

"What's with the paintings or whatever you like to call them?" I ask.

"Davina's drawings. I wonder if they represent some kind of premonition. They seem to suggest something's coming. Something sinister." He said trying to assemble the drawings.

"Wait." I quickly assemble the paintings and it forms an image of a lady. "Looks familiar?" I ask. I could see Elijah turning pale. Like his heart sinking.

"Oh my god." He said. "What?" I was confused.

"That's Celeste. My former witch friend." He explained.

"Yikes," I say sipping from the coffee I was holding. I go into my room and stroll through my Zinnian grimoires while I find the most powerful weapon. It belonged to my grandmother. Though I've never met my biological dad and his family, I still got the treasures. It was a stone. The Mrityu stone. Every witch that is alive regardless of the power she holds kisses her burial when attacked by this. I will save this for the future.

The next day on the plantation, we can all hear Marcel trying to win Davina's trust or whatever.

"Witches dead or alive are a pain in the ass," Klaus says.

"Amen to that," I say and hear the chuckles of Nik.

Seconds later, an earthquake is caused and it shook the entire French quarter. It was brutal. All the things were displaced and the necklace from my neck flies off. Then we find out that it is caused by Davina.

"What the hell is happening? How can a 16-year old girl shake the entire french quarter?" Niklaus exclaims. The earthquake was calmed down after a few minutes.

"This is witch business. Let's ask witches, Geniuses." I mock them. "You are coming with me Fancy pants," I say pointing towards Elijah. We are off to ask Sophie Deveraux. Hayley stops us in the way and confesses that she gave Sophie, the whereabouts of Celeste's remains.

"She wanted to be left in peace. When a witch's remains are consecrated, that power fuels the rest of the community. Celeste did not want to be found out. She made me promise that to her. You not only invaded my privacy but you made me break my word." Elijah says. I could feel him being tensed up.

"We will deal with this later homies. We have a situation right now." I say. Elijah storms out and I see poor Hayley choking up.

"It's okay honey, you made a mistake. I will fix this. I promise." I say and leave. I can feel Hayley's pain. The pain of being left out. She just wanted to know more about her family.