Moving on

I went home and had my dinner. I eventually fell asleep. Andrea appeared in my dream. I was so happy and sad to see her. I was feeling happy because I missed her but I felt sad because I could only see her in my dreams now. Tears came rolling down my eyes.

"Hey, Jyo." She said in her powerful voice.

"Annie?" I said whimpering. She came over and took me in her arms.

"You did a great thing today. You didn't kill Kol. I am proud of you. Don't take it out on Elijah. He's a decent guy. And you don't have to worry about me. I am at peace with Benedict. I am in a better place. Quit wailing. This isn't the Jyosette I know. I know that quirky, energetic, and lively sister. Who doesn't give a fuck about what people do."

"I miss you so much, Annie," I said crying.

"I miss you too, little sister. But we will meet eventually. I don't hope anytime soon." She laughed and I laughed too but with tears in my eyes.

I woke up and had a good cry but I felt light. After saying the perfect goodbye, I felt like Andrea is happy on the other side and I should be too. I decided that I am not gonna cry anymore. I am gonna do what I've always wanted to do. Write. I have a ton of millions in my account, a publishing company doesn't seem too bad. So, I pulled some contacts and settled up a meeting with a real estate broker. I take a shower and put on a nice outfit:

 I take a shower and put on a nice outfit:

Well, I went and bought the place. I hooked up the utilities and hired people for construction. I could not stop thinking about Elijah. I had plans for our anniversary. I wanted to surprise him with a song I wrote. I finally build up the courage and call him.

"Hello?" I say.

"Jyosette."

"How are you?" I asked.

"I am doing okay. What about you? Are you feeling okay?"

"I am better," I said.

"Hey, Do you want to grab dinner, tonight?" I asked.

"Um. yeah, sure. Rousseau's, 9 pm."

"Sounds good," I say and hang up.

I hung around for a  while and then I saw a cute dress in a showroom on the street. I went in and buy it and 6 others. Well, I needed clothes anyway. I look at the time and it's almost nine. I walked to Rousseau's and saw Elijah waiting up there. My heart started beating fast. I've missed him but I don't know how to interact. He smiles and waves at me and I go near him. He drags a chair out for me and I sit down.

"Hello. It's so nice to see you." He said.

"Same here."

"Listen Jyosette, there is no easy way to do this but I-"

"It wasn't your fault," I said seriously. His eyes widened at this statement. "Whatever happened, it wasn't your fault, Elijah."

"Thank you so much for saying that. I don't deserve you. I know it must be so hard for you but I just wanted to say that if you want to break up with me, I understand." He said which made my heart melt.

"No, Are you kidding me? Look, Elijah, you're the only one left in my pathetic little life. If I break up with you, I don't have anything to live for." I say with tears in my eyes. He leaned forward and immediately crushed his lips against mine.

As we were getting out of the bar, he noticed the shopping bags in my hands.

"Looks like someone got out of the house today and spent a fortune."He joked.

"Oh, please, Says the guy in a five thousand dollar suit," I say.

"Nine, if we're counting. I am not a barbarian." He says and I chuckle. 

"I  heard there's a carnival in the town."

"You're a bit old for a carnival, aren't you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him and hit him on his arm playfully. He laughs.

"Okay okay. Let's go." 

We went to the carnival and went on different rides. It was the most fun experience that I've had in the past few weeks. We went on the giant wheel and the top, we could see every house in New Orleans. It was beautiful. I squeezed his hand because I was scared and he smiled and held my other hand too. We kissed on the top. I was dreaming this since I was a little girl. Then we got off the Ferris wheel and tried other rides. I bought some unique and beautiful handmade jewelry I found but Elijah didn't let me pay. We walked past a tiny shop having the cutest kitty headband, I've ever seen. I couldn't keep my eyes off it but I was hesitant to buy it because Elijah would think I m a child. We walked a little further and told me to wait. After a few seconds, He returned and bought me a unicorn rainbow drink and that headband with the cutest teddy bear I've ever seen and then I get a phone call.

"Hello?"

"DUDE SPIDERMAN NO WAY HOME IS RELEASING TOMORROW!!! I GOT TICKETS... YOU COMING????" An old buddy of mine spoke up.

"I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! HECK YAAAA!" I said excitedly and jumping which made Elijah look at me weirdly. I hang up the phone and look at him.

"Who was that? What happened?"

"Oh, nothing. hehe. You know I had a pretty vibrant social life before meeting you and Nik. A new movie is releasing tomorrow and I've been waiting for it for like MONTHS!" I said obsessing over Marvel. He laughed over this.

"I'll take you." He said.

"YOU WILL WATCH SPIDERMAN?" I said. He rolled his eyes at this comment.

"Is it that surprising?"

"Um. YEAH." We both laughed. 

"Tom holland's a beauty. I am like crushing on him for like as long as I can recall." I said sipping my drink. He looked a little offended. It was cute.

"Huh! This Tom Fellow? Is he handsome than me?" He said with a blank expression.

"Since when are you the jealous type?" I said and laughed. He placed his hand on my hip which made me jump pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and smiled at his instincts.

"I am so glad you're doing okay. I was worried sick about you. You didn't kill Kol which proves how better you are than all of us. Andrea would've been proud."  He said and hugged me. It was a magical moment. I took a deep breath and smelled his hair. I missed that. I immediately hugged him back tighter and he kissed my hair. It was the best date I've ever had.