Pain in smiles

As I was putting on the damn heels. My feet began to ache a little. I began to feel cold because u know I was in a sleeveless dress in the middle of December but I didn't do anything about it. Elijah likes elegant ladies, I thought to myself. I didn't pay attention to it. I hear a doorbell and I go to answer it. It was him about whom I was thinking all day. It was Elijah. God, he looked so hot in a tux. His brown hair and his cinnamon eyes matched so perfectly. I was mesmerized by the beauty of this man. He was holding roses. OH! what a gentleman. I couldn't believe that a man this good was in my life. I mean, we weren't dating yet but still, I could feel this energy between us. I felt that but I was a little insecure that he felt it too. 

Elijah's POV:

I go and ring the doorbell. Jyosette answers the door and god! she looked lovely. The dress that I bought looked hundred times beautiful when she wore it. Her brown cascade hair was down and that radiating smile completed the whole look. I have never felt this much for a woman. From the moment I first met her, I knew that she was different. She has this aura around her which is so positive.

"Hello!" I said

"Oh hey Elijah! you didn't have to pick me up." She said with a friendly chuckle. Her eyes went to the roses which I was holding.

"You look lovely. Lovely flowers for the lovely lady." I said with a smile on my face still admiring her.

"Oh, thanks! Lemme just put them in a vase then we can go." She grabbed the flowers and went inside.  I noticed that her whole house was painted in pastel colors. Her kitchen was painted lemon yellow, her living room was cherry blossom pink. Her bedroom was lavender and she also had lavenders in her front yard.

"Kay let's go." She said after returning.

Jyosette's POV:

We drove to the Mikaelson house in Elijah's 2010 lincoln MKZ. He opened the car door for me. He offered me his arm and I held his arm. We went in and Holy Moses! what a party !. I stood there amazed. My eyes just wandered and I was enjoying the beauty of the party. Elijah offered me champagne and I took it. Rebekah approached us. 

"Jyo you look, precious love,"  Niklaus said.

"Thank you.," I said and chuckled.

I caught Elijah's face. He seemed a little confused.

"I will leave you two alone." saying that he left.

"Why don't we go outside ?" He said.

"Sure!" I responded.

We are outside on a bench.

"So, what you wanna talk about ?" I asked

"You. Your interests, your past, your dreams." He said with a faint smile.

"uhh well, I wanted to be a writer. Honestly, I still do. I just love writing poems and songs. Mostly poems. It's just so comforting to me that I can control my stories. I can control my characters. I can freely state my opinions. I can be perfect or I can be full of flaws.  The fact that no one will be able to judge or question or interfere with my thoughts and opinions in the world I create gives me a sense of relief. I just feel so free when I write. I can create anything. It makes me feel so powerful that I can create a masterpiece on a blank piece of paper. I know it's silly but --"

"No, it's not. I think it's endearing." He immediately responded. That made me feel so worthy and special. I smiled and looked on the floor to hide my blushing face.

"So Bex filled me up on your life story. How your mom and dad messed your whole life. I gotta say, no offense but your parents are dicks" I said playfully.

He laughed at this statement.

"You said you wished to be a writer when you were human. How did you turn?" He asked

The smile on my face started to fade with that question. I did not know what to tell him and whatnot.

"Uh well, the zinnian curse triggered when I died in human form. It was the night my father found out. I was not able to move and I froze to death." I said looking down once again only to hide my despair. I could see worry and sympathy in his eyes.

"Why weren't you able to move ?" He inquired. I was afraid he might ask that.

"Um after my father's little murder spree, He was still furious and he did some things to me." I was looking down and was thinking. God! He would think that I am pathetic. 

"I am sorry you had to go through that." He said in a comforting voice.

"Well, I killed that motherfucker after turning. So, no biggie!." I said to lighten the mood.

He gently touched my cheek with his fingers and gently brushes a strand of my hair away from my face. I feel this raw energy between us. I could feel this pull towards him. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his chest and I just wanted to taste his lips once again. We crashed our lips together. It was an epic moment.

Elijah's POV:

She is incredible. I feel this chemistry between us. I just want to rip her clothes and explore every inch of her perfect body. I know it's wrong to feel lust  but I was mesmerized by her. She was perfection. I pull her closer to my chest and she looks up into my eyes and I kiss her. That beautiful eyes are full of life and childlike innocence. She moves closer to me. Our fingers began to touch and I feel this electric pull between us but suddenly I feel that her hands are so cold. It was life holding ice. I pulled back her back and looked at her with a worried look.
"Jyosette, your hands, they are so cold. Are you feeling cold?" I asked in a concerning voice.
"Uh well the weather's a little chilly. Umm and I just get cold so quickly. But don't worry, it's ok. I won't get sick."
She chuckled.

Jyosette's POV:
He removed his coat, placed it on my shoulders, and gently placed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my neck.
"The other day you mentioned that you might need protection ?" He asked.