Home sweet home

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINALS OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES CHARACTERS. ALL THE RIGHTS GO TO L.J. SMITH, JULIE PLEC, AND THE SHOW'S CAST AND CREW. HOWEVER, I HOLD FULL RIGHTS TO JYOSETTE WALTHAM AND SOME STORYLINES. THANK YOU !!

Klaus and Elijah are on their way to find someone.

"Niklaus, are you sure that story is true? I think you should focus on New Orleans instead of seeking help from  a creature that we don't even know exists." Elijah said to his brother Klaus.

"I am sorry Elijah, I heard from a trustable source that there is a creature out there that is even more powerful than me. Now, as long as I am alive I will find every help required to save my family, my power, My child. from those witches"

Elijah just kept driving." Okay, let's say a creature like that exists. What are you going to do if it doesn't agree? Kill it ?"

Klaus passed an evil smirk and Elijah sighed in distress as he knew that Niklaus would not stop.

"Ah, I believe this is the house we are looking for, brother," Klaus said and grinned

Elijah's POV:

Niklaus heard from a witch that a creature that has far more power than he existed. Ever since that rumor, Niklaus has just wanted to find that creature. I believe it is called a zinnian. But I find it a bit bizarre. For a thousand years, we had never heard of such a creature. But suddenly, out of the blue, the news has spread. They were desperate to save hope from those witches.

He was a little worried about the threat that the creature could cause to his family but he also found it surprising that such creature had never made an appearance. Niklaus managed to get an address. It turns out that the house was on the outskirt of New Orleans.

Here we were outside a house. It looked humble and sweet from the outside. From the windows, he could see a bedroom upstairs painted lavender. It honestly looked lovely.

Jyosette's POV:

I am here making dinner. Well, who am I kidding? I ordered dinner. Two boxes of pizzas and a cold drink. Oh yes, I am in heaven right now. I decided to put on an oversized hoodie and let my hair down. I don't really interact with people a lot but I was friends with Rebekah Mikaelson. She was a sweet girl and they have so much in common.

I leaned on the couch and grabbed the TV remote. Just as I was about to play my favorite TV show, I hear a doorbell.

I go up to the door and open it. I saw two devastatingly handsome gentlemen standing at the door but I was more attracted to the gentlemen wearing a suit having brown hair with the prettiest face I've ever seen. He had dark brown eyes like cinnamon. I was enjoying the sight of him and I whispered

"WAOW" but I horribly failed. out of awkwardness, I loudly said, " Ummm, Hi can I help you? "

cinnamon eyes said: "Hello, I am Elijah Mikaelson. Our car just ran out of fuel. We have called our friends but I doubt it will take some time for them to pick us up. Would you mind if we waited inside your humble house?"

WAAOW, I was definitely out of my mind. He possessed an angelic voice.

The other man spoke up: Hello, I am Niklaus Mikaelson. Don't worry, we are not murderers, love." causing me to giggle a little.

"No, it's okay. You can come in. I am Jyosette Waltham. You're Rebekah's brothers, I assume ?"

"Have you met her? How do you know her?" Klaus inquired.

"She's my friend. I ran into her one time and we had a nice conversation and have been friends ever since.

Klaus seemed like a mischievous guy but Elijah on the other hand seemed quite composed and well mannered. The Elijah guy was so FINE.

"Umm, I am sorry I don't have much liquor at my house but I can offer you some bourbon," I said while searching my kitchen cabinet.

"That would be great, love" Klaus said.

I served them bourbon. I sat on the couch and grabbed a slice of pizza.

Elijah initiated a conversation. "So Jyosette, I have never seen you around before. Are you new here ?"

"Oh yes, I am. I just moved in 6 months ago. "

"Ahh, I see. Where did you live before moving ?"

"oh, I lived in India. That is my homeland."

I could see Klaus observing me and my house as if he were looking for something.

"So, where were you guys going ?" I asked just to break the silence

"We heard some rumors and just came to investigate them, love. Perhaps you can help us? "

"Well, what kind of rumors ?"

"I have heard that a creature lives here who is far more powerful than a hybrid."

Oh sorry did I not mention it? I knew all kinds of supernatural stuff.

"Oh, yea that's me," I said. "Why were you looking for me? Do you want my help with anything?" I asked genuinely.

Klaus' eyes widened. " There is no way you are that creature or you could've killed us already if you could."

"I do not wish to misuse my powers. If you don't believe me. Here, see for yourself. Feel my power. I allow you to."

I said while stretching both my hands to Klaus and Elijah. They held my hands hesitantly.

Klaus' POV :

While I held Jyosette's hand, I felt something I'd never felt. I never would've imagined this kind of power existed. I could feel light and power in her body. I let go of her hand and looked at her.

she said, " See, I told you. Klaus, I do not mean you any harm. You have my word on that." she said looking into my eyes.