Imperfect yet Flawless

" Well, long story short. I was in Korea a year ago and I was trying to bring my sister back with the help of a Korean wizard but the spell went wrong and I don't know who is coming back."

"Your father was a human?"

"No, actually he was a vampire. He was human but after my brother got married, someone turned him. I think he had connections with the supernatural." I said.

"Don't worry darling"

"Let's go inside." He said after a few seconds. I nodded my head in agreement and we were surrounded by people inside.

"May I have this dance, my lady ?" He asked in his powerful and beautiful voice.

I blushed a little and said, "Sure, my lord."

He held my hand and gently kissed it. He placed my hand on his shoulder and placed his hand on my waist. My whole body was shaking when he placed his hands on my waist. Anyone could tell that I was nervous as hell. I could feel this insane electricity when our fingers touched. He started to Waltz. I carefully try to remember what Cami taught me in the morning and I don't know how the hell did I pull that off but somehow I did. I was so lost in his eyes. I could feel this intimacy between our bodies. Out of the blue, I spot Cami there? What's Cami doing here? I had a questioning gaze on my face.

"Is there something wrong ?" Elijah asks.

"What's Cami doing here?" I ask.

"Cami is a good friend of ours. Niklaus has a thing for her." He confesses.

"WHAT!?" I said in shock. Cami spots me on the dance floor and makes eye contact and comes up to me.

"Hey! So that is why you were learning Waltz today? Where is the boy you like? For whom you were dressing up? The one you call cinnamon eyes?" She says IN FRONT OF ELIJAH.

That BITCH knew that Elijah was standing beside me holding my fucking hands but still she chose to embarrass me.

"you are dead meat, Camille Rose O'Connell," I say in a threatening voice. I catch Elijah smiling and covering his mouth probably laughing behind it. I turn around to hide my face. Camille leaves before I say anything else. She was laughing too.

Elijah was chuckling.

"Pretty impressive for someone who learned to dance today itself." He said playfully.

"I will kill you Elijah Mikaelson," I say jokingly. I couldn't hold back my laugh seeing his smiling face.

"Hey, I think it's late. Can you drop me ?" I said after a few minutes of chatty dancing.

"Sure. Let's go." He said.

We are in front of my house. Elijah opens the car door for me.

I was getting out of the car and whispered "Ow" but it was loud enough for Elijah to hear. He is an original, of course. He gives me a worried look and asks, " What's wrong ?"

"Uh nothing, hehe," I say nervously.

He wasn't satisfied. He inspects me up and down and bends down to look at my feet. He notices that my feet are red. He touches it a little.

"Ow!" I mumble. He gives me the strict parent look.

"It's nothing, I swear," I say in an attempt of convincing him. He goes behind me and lifts me in his arms. I flinch a little because that was surprising. It was the best feeling ever. Wrapped in his strong arms. He was looking straight into my eyes and it was so hard to resist those lips. He carries me to the door and carefully opens it. I felt like a princess wrapped in her prince's strong arms. He places me on the couch and removed my heels. I
will burn them for good after he leaves.

"Why did you wear heels?" He asked.

"Rebekah told me you liked it," I said in an ashamed lower tone.

He smiles but raises his eyebrows at me

I roll my eyes and get up from the couch.

"Hey, why don't you stay for coffee?" I said in a flirty manner.

"Yeah go change. I will make coffee for us." He said.

I went upstairs. I threw on an oversized shirt and black shorts but the shorts were not visible because of the shirt. I made my hair in a bun. I get out of the bathroom and I see Elijah in my bedroom staring at one of the frames. I usually write my poems and then frame them on my wall. It was a weird habit but I liked it. He makes eye contact with me and then looks at the frame.

"This is phenomenal." He says.

"Which one are you reading ?" I say coming closer.

"This one is named 'A love so divine.' It's so beautiful."

"Oh, that's a good one. Thank you, sweetie. I am glad you like it." I say.

A love so divine:

Finding content in her smiles

While burning in gut-wrenching pain

The joy in her laughs covering the tears that went in vain

A thorn can expect nothing

Than the sorrow of heartbreak, I suppose

For foolishly falling in love

With a precious petal of rose

He knew he couldn't have her

Instead of fury and enmity

He decided to be her well-wisher

And handle the matter with integrity

So every rose we see

Every Petal we witness

The thorn is at the bottom

Protecting his beloved Highness

Sacrificing his own will

For his celestial love

Holding his emotions still

With intentions white as a dove

He always sticks to the flower

And protect the beauty at all costs

With his sharp prickly powers

Completely drowned in selfless love.

"Did you feel such love for anyone?" He asks.

"I did. It was a hundred years ago. She was my best friend. I loved her. She taught me how to love. But unfortunately, she wasn't interested in girls. But I am grateful that I got to meet her. I got a chance to love. I have honored love and will always do the same. But I have moved on. My last relationship was that Diego. He was such a motherfucker. He broke my guitar in anger, so I dumped his ass."

Elijah laughs at this statement.