Have I told you lately? I am grateful, you're mine.

Elijah was furious at Jyosette but he was worried sick. He loved that idiot. He felt a little betrayed when she snuck out to New Orleans but his anger completely turned to concern when he learned that Finn had taken her and was channeling her magic. He was panicking which was not something he does. He was overthinking everything. If something happened to her, he will tear the whole world apart. 

"Brother, you say the word. I'll be there. Please. If something happened to her, I won't forgive myself."

"No, Elijah. I will get her back safely. I promise." He hangs up the phone.

"Jyosette's POV:"

I don't know where I am. My skin is white and I am not able to move. I am in this circle made of salt on the ground. Finn is channeling my magic which is making me weak. I want to scream with pain but I can't. I feel like someone's pricking my body over and over again. I am scared. I am vulnerable. I can't stop thinking about Elijah. He would be so mad at me. He would be worried and sad and angry with me. I am so afraid to face him. I just wish I fall asleep and never wake up. I am afraid to face him. I failed him. This tough girl attitude is gonna make me lose the best thing that is ever happened to me. I tried to move my body but I can't do it until this circle is disturbed. Wait! I can't move my body but I still have magic inside me. I can move something else to disturb the circle. I focus on a wine glass near the shelf. It falls and ruins the salt pattern. I immediately get up and mumble a spell that makes Finn fall on the ground. I felt tired as he was using my magic. He throws a wine bottle at my face which hurts like a motherfucker. He mumbles words and throws me across the wall. I manage to move and threw a chair at him. He breaks the chair and hits my body with the parts of it repeatedly. That's when Nik comes. He bangs his head to the door which makes him unconscious. He comes and carries me home.

"Elijah, he--" I passed out.

I woke up in a room but not in New Orleans. Shit, this is the place where Hope, Cami, and Elijah are. He is gonna be mad. I wake up and see there's no one in the room. He must be downstairs. I am so scared to face him. I could hear steps on the stairs. He came with a glass of water in his hand. As soon as he saw me awake, he put the glass away. He sat beside me looking me dead in the eye.

"How are you feeling?" He said in a cold tone.

"Better," I said which was barely a whisper but he heard it.

"Do you have any idea, what could've happened today?" He asked in a serious tone. Tears started came running down my eyes at that statement. I could hardly breathe. I knew I let him down. He came near me and I flinched. I wasn't afraid of him it was a reflex. He frowned.

"I am so sorry," I said before bursting into tears. He came closer and I flinched again. He pulled himself back.

"Why do you? Are you afraid of me?" He said.

"No no no, I am not," I said gasping lightly.

He hugged me gently at first and then kissed me passionately. I was relieved that he wasn't mad at me. He caressed my cheek gently. I could get lost in those cinnamon eyes forever. He suddenly kissed me again with more passion. He slipped his hand in my top and unbuttoned my bra without breaking the kiss. I giggle and ask, "What're you doing?" He smirks and kisses my neck.

"You deserve a punishment, don't you?" That statement instantly turned me on. I leaned forward and unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed his neck and He slipped his hands and removed my top. He caressed my breasts and placed kisses on them. He removed my pajamas and caressed my butt. He spanked it with his vampire strength which made me moan. He pinned me against the wall and kissed me even deeper. He threw my body on the bed removed the underpants and inserted himself into me. It would leave bruises but he was happy that everybody would know what was his.

The next morning, I woke up and Elijah made waffles. "Good morning, darling", He greets me. "Morning, handsome." We sat down to eat.

"Elijah, we need to talk," I said.

"Okay." He said.

"I want to go to New Orleans. I am no help here. I am powerful." I said. His face turned serious.

"Okay, fine." He said which made me smile. I kissed him.

"I love you. You're the best." I whispered which made him smile.

"Love you too. Please be careful." He said.

Nik and I successfully captured Finn and this long-lost sister Freya is nowhere to be found. Kol remain the ever wild Mikaelson. 

"Okay Finn, just tell me where Mikael is," I ask him while Nik is away tracking down Freya. The boy in chains and covered in blood won't tell me anything. 

"Guess, I have to find out Myself." I knock him out and enter his mind.

"I'll go kill that son of a bitch, myself." I go marching out. I go into Nik's room and break this creepy stag showpiece to find the white oak stake. He is wise but I know him well at this point.

I drive to this creepy wooden house. And I see Mikael carving some wooden stakes.

"Excuse me, sir?" I say.

"My car just broke down. Do you mind if I wait here for some time?" I ask but he didn't answer. He was just focused on carving the wooden weapons. I slowly got near him and stabbed him in the back.

"Surprise, motherfucker." I say when he starts to turn white. His body burst into flames and it got dissapeared in the air. The only thing left was the white oak stake which was dirty. But why didn't it get burned? I take the stake and went to the Mikaelsons.

"I know that smirk. What did you do?" asked Niklaus.

"Good news. Your daddy's dead." I said flexing out the white oak stake. Nik's eyes widened and there was a big relief and smile on his face.

"Big brother's proud." He said offering a glass of champagne.

(Guys, I changed the story.. Freya already killed Dahlia when she escaped from her.)