A night of love

RECAP: "Did you feel such love for anyone?" He asks.

"I did. It was a hundred years ago. She was my best friend. I loved her. She taught me how to love. But unfortunately, she wasn't interested in girls. But I am grateful that I got to meet her. I got a chance to love. I have honored love and will always do the same. But I have moved on. My last relationship was that Diego. He was such a motherfucker. He broke my guitar in anger, so I dumped his ass."

Elijah laughs at this statement.

"What? I am serious. No one touches Valerie." I said.

"Valerie ?" Elijah asked.

"My guitar," I said squinting my eyes in a threatening way. 

We spent most of the time talking about his family, his brother, his family history. I was thrilled to know more. That crap was interesting but still, I felt sorry for them. It has been hours and Elijah finally leaves. I am at the street watching his car go by. I still can't help but wonder bout him. The way he talks, the way he looks at me, that body in that suit. Oh god, he was perfect.

The next morning, I leave the house around 11'o clock in the morning. I lift my keyboard and the tunes that I recorded for my today's performance. I was excited but I also wanted to express my feelings to Elijah. Just as I am setting the equipment, I receive a phone call from 'cinnamon eyes.' 

"Hey." 

"Hello, good morning. Good luck with your performance. I am looking forward to it" He says in his sexy voice. 

"Thank you. I don't know about your morning but mine got a lot better after this call." I say. I may be shy but I am good at flirting, hehe. 

I spot Cami over there by the bar and immediately go to her.   

"So, do you wanna explain yourself, or I should spill margaritas over you?" I say to her. I spot Klaus sitting behind her.

"Hey," I say to him but I turn around to greet him but turn around to cami.

"Sorry. It won't happen again." she was laughing. 

"Hey, so all set for my performance tonight ?" I ask her.

"Yeah. you sure you don't want the band ?" She asks.

"I work best alone," I say.

"Performing? " Klaus asks.

"Yeah, she writes excellent songs about her exes and stuff. People love her." Cami says to Klaus.

"I suppose they do," I smirk and go over to change my dress.

Third-person POV:

As time passed by, more and more people began coming to the bar. Many people asked Cami if Jasmine Hildegard was performing tonight. That was her stage name. She didn't want to reveal her identity because that may lead to threats and danger.

My Dress:

As she was checking her equipment

As she was checking her equipment. She heard someone coming towards her. A smile grew on her face because he felt his scent and she knew it was him. 

"You look magnificent." He complimented her and looked her in her deep chocolate eyes. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach. 

"Thanks. So do you." She said politely but she meant it. She kissed him gently on his lips.

She went to the stage and notice Elijah in the crowd grinning. As soon as Cami announced 'Jasmine Hildegard's arrival and she came, people started cheering and chanting the name 'Jasmine'. Elijah was conFused but the crowd was berserk. Someone screamed 'I love you, Jasmine !' from the back to which Jyosette replied 'I love you too.' and chuckled. 

Elijah's POV: 

People love her. But they keep calling her Jasmine. Maybe it is a made-up name. She grabs a guitar and sits on a chair. She began her performance.

she says, "Okay, so half of the people like crazy and hella realistic breakup songs about my disaster dating life (crowd laughs) but the other half likes fairy tale romance. Well, the second half of you is gonna be very happy tonight and there is a little surprise for the other half in the end." So, I write rock and roll as well as slow romantic style. This piece is the second kind. It is called ' Enchanted.' This is about a person (Her gaze comes to me and I grin and blush a little) who I have met not so long ago but he is SPECIAL to me and every word in this song is true." She walks away sets her keyboard and plays the recorded background music. Then she starts playing a beautiful tune on her guitar.

DISCLAIMER: I know this is a Taylor Swift song and she holds all the rights and I am a swiftie that loves her but IN THIS STORY, the Taylor swift songs I mention are written by the character. Thank you.

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes, and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you
Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy
And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is,
I was enchanted to meet you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you
The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey"
It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is, I was enchanted to meet you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
That this night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you
This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the storyline ends
My thoughts will echo your name
until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

As she was singing in her lovely voice, I could see all the couples in the audience slow dance and I could see people shedding tears of joy who were too touched by the words. I was not surprised. The song was beautifully written and I could feel the emotion in every line. As she finished the song. She was continuously looking at me and grinned and blushed. She was so talented. The crowd cheered so loud that made her look away.

"Thank you very much, people. As I promised, there is a surprise for the other half of the people. So, I am going to make a 10- minute version of your favorite breakup song from my album 'Red' and you can vote for your favorite breakup song on my website. May the best one win." As soon as she made this announcement. The crowd cheered happily.