Guardian angel

We took Sophie and learned all about the harvest ritual and how Davina has only today to complete the stupid Harvest. Elijah and I are at the graveyard. He is feeling guilty about Celeste.

"Hey, you don't have to do this. It's gonna take some time for Sophie to consecrate your ex-girlfriend." I say.

"I owe her this." He says. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I can see that he is capable of unconditional love. Have you ever experienced something so profoundly wonderful that when it was taken away from you, your life felt unbearable?"

"I have and got the scars to prove it," I say thinking of my dead sister. The only person to ever care for me.

"I believe when you love someone and that person loves you in return, you're uniquely vulnerable. They have the power to hurt you, that's like nothing else." He comes closer to me and I feel winds playing in my hair. I could feel my heart skipping a beat when his face is so close. My eyes immediately rest on his lips and I take a deep breath trying to resist. He leans in but his phone rings and it ruins the moment. I will burn it for good after this drama. I do a locator spell on Davina but it wasn't working. She is somewhere near the river. That is all I could decipher. Celeste's magic was not in the bones. Somebody had taken it all.

"There is nothing we can do unless you know a witch who is powerful and hasn't been consecrated yet," Sophie says.

"My mother," I whisper. "They're in my basement. let's go."

I watch Elijah who is digging up the coffin from my backyard with a heavy heart. I wasn't so close with my mother. She lied to me my whole life. After digging it up and placing it in the trunk of the car. I got in the car and we started to drive. I was looking out the window remembering my horrible childhood. A tear slid down my cheek Elijah's glance caught me and he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay Jyosette? I understand it would be hard for you to see your mother----"

"I couldn't care less for that traitor." I cut him off. "I deserved better than her. "She was nothing but a mere audience my whole childhood while her husband tortured my soul." Elijah was speechless. I could see pity in his eyes.

We were heartbroken that night as we couldn't save the harvest girl. I was heartbroken and was sitting in my room when I heard a knock. It was the suit-wearing vampire.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yaa. Sort of." I replied.

"Elijah, I have to go to Mystic falls to find my someone's ashes."

"You're trying to resurrect someone?" He askes.

"Yeah. A someone who I love most in this universe." I said smiling faintly.

"A former love perhaps?" He inquired which made me laugh.

"No, my sister. Andrea Waltham. I am so sorry to leave you but I've been trying to do this for centuries. She was buried by a claire witch. Only a claire witch can bring her back. I--"

"I understand, Jyosette. Please go find your sister."

"Thank you."

"Good night." 

 The next day, I went to Mystic falls because I had some business with the bennet witch. 

Two weeks have passed by and I still haven't found the right spell but I compelled myself on a private jet and found the remains of Andrea. My beloved sister. I was returning to Mystic falls and my phone was dead. I switched it on and saw a thousand missed calls from the Mikaelson's. I did a little locator spell with Elijah's handkerchief and went to my location.