I've had a long day

Elijah drove me to my house. He opened the car door for me. He started going towards the door. 

"No, not here. Follow me." I said. He did as I said. I lead us to the backyard and mumbled some of the magic words. Suddenly a staircase appeared leading us to the basement. Elijah was astonished. I went down the stairs. There were two rooms in my basement. One was locked and one wasn't. I opened the door of the unlocked one. It was a music studio. I recorded most of my songs here. Elijah was looking around.

"So, this is where you record your pieces." He said, looking over to the instruments. I nodded my head and handed him a chest. That contained the grimoires of my Zinnian Ancestors. And I took a music mixer because I was often bored.

"What's in this ?" Elijah asked inspecting the chest.

"They are grimoires and maybe some dark objects. Remember, I told you that I feel someone powerful whom I have never felt in this town before? I am worried about that and we need to be prepared." She said.

Elijah couldn't agree more. He was so attracted to her at this moment. He has always felt the need to protect his partner from Niklaus and most importantly, himself but this one needed no protection. She was different. After she was done locking the studio. He attempted to break the silence.

"What's in the other room?" He asked.

"It's a laboratory. I just mix science with magic and I do research now and then."  I said with a smile.

"Fascinating. So, what's your most recent project?"

"I've been working on one for almost a century. It feels impossible but I am sure I will figure it out someday. I am looking for a way for vampires to procreate. I am pretty close to a breakthrough, but right now, we have more important things to deal with." I said with a grin.

Elijah nodded. He couldn't believe what I said. They both sat in the car. I looked at my phone and it started ringing. It was Cassie. She frowned. 

"Is there something wrong?" Elijah asked. I shake my head in no. This was supposed to be a secret. Last few weeks at the Mikaelson house, I hadn't had the chance to talk to Elijah. It wasn't his fault but still, so I allowed myself to think that maybe Elijah thinks of me like a friend and not more than that. 

"Hello," I answer the phone.

"I want to make a deal." the teenager witch said.

"I am listening," I say.

"I want you to find and give me the white oak stake and I'll give you what you need." The voice demanded.

"No!!" It was a quick response.

"Your wish" The voice hung up the phone.

Elijah was observing and heard everything and was a little tense. I looked at him and knew that he was seeking an explanation. She frowned and started to speak,

"I need something from a witch but you probably heard what she's asking for." I was annoyed. I put my head on my lap and massaged my hair with my hands anxiously.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"A spell. I need a spell, Elijah." I say.

"Well, I have my mother's grimoires," Elijah says. I suddenly look up at him and realize that. How could I forget? 

"Will you help me?" I ask with hopeful eyes.

"What kind of spell do you need?" He inquired.

"I want my sister. I want my sister back. It took me centuries to find her ashes. I finally want to bring her back. I don't want to be alone anymore." A single tear slid down my cheek as I was saying this. He came close to me and wiped the tear.

I smile sadly at him. 

We went back to the house and Elijah helped me set up my new belongings. The next day, he asked me to do a little locator spell to find the White Oak stake. I tried but failed because it was cloaked. Elijah and I went to Marcel to make a deal. He tried to contact Davina but she refused to help. I was surprised because I thought that if Klaus dies, Marcel would die too. Elijah was certain that she possessed the white oak stake. That's why she wasn't helping. Elijah and I encountered an old man at the bar that was fighting the werewolves. We stepped inside and Elijah turned pale and he gasped. I started worrying after seeing him like that. Davina was lying on the ground.

"Father?" Elijah said that made my jaw drop. So, this was the ruthless monster who made their lives hell. This was Mikael. I couldn't help but started to see my own abusive father's reflection in him. He grabbed Elijah and he had the white oak stake. I gasped and tears start rolling down my cheeks. As soon as he started ejecting the stake in Elijah's heart, I mumble some words that threw Mikael to the wall and I was glad to see Elijah alive. The mere thought of him dying made me shiver. Davina gets her bracelet back and orders Mikael to go back and she leaves. I embraced Elijah in a tight hug and asked, "Are you okay?" 

He nodded and hugged me back. We went back home and Niklaus says that their mother is back. I was too stunned to speak. 

"Which of our parents do we kill first?" Niklaus says with rage and tears in his eyes. After some moments.

"Can I join you?" I say to Niklaus with a faint smile who was having a drink and thinking the rest of the plan.

"You're smiling even at this time." He said.

"I am good at hiding emotions." I pour a drink.

"Why're you helping me? Because of Elijah?"

"No, I am not helping you because of Elijah. Yes, I fancy him. I really do. But I see myself in you." I said with watery eyes not looking directly at him. This statement made him look at me with curiosity.

"I was a bastard just like you. My father was a ruthless monster. Maybe even worse than yours. He damaged me." I said speaking the truth while hiding my tears. Klaus looked at me in a way that he never has. There was sympathy and moisture in his eyes.

"We've come a long way, love," He says with tears in his eyes causing me to pass a faint smile to him.