Note

Hi Sweet Potato Bunnies, I hope you are doing well. Anyways this is the end. I hope you all liked the book. I may or may not add extra chapters in the future, I don't know. Anyways I know I have unfinished books but I'm going to be working on two books that are going to be my main priority to finish and they are:

My Sassy Vocalist
My Handsome Bunny Boxer

taetaelikespurple is the one who come up with both. They asked me to write the books for them. In the end when both books are I hope everyone likes them because I don't want to disappoint.

Anyways I have some research to do and I'll start on both books.

Also for the mean time I might not be updating much of anything for the next couple of weeks because I'm having to help my grandmother more than I already have to because she fell and cracked shoulder along with her nose. She's alright it's just hard for her to get up on her own. This week has been bad because when she fell she pulled a muscle in her stomach which has been very painful for her and so it has been hard for her to walk.

I haven't been getting much sleep lately either because of it since I have to stay in the living room. I know what you're thinking. Why can't you just sleep on the couch?

1: She snores loudly.
2: I wake up easily so any noise wakes me up.
3: If woken up half the time I can't go back to sleep.
4: I have to have a fan blowing to block out any noise and to cool me down.
5: I have to have to room pitch black.
4: I'm an insomniac so in general I don't get much sleep that's why I incorporate sleeping so much in my books because I don't get much.

Anyways she's alright, I'm alright, we're both alright so no need to worry.

I hope you all liked the book.

I purple you all!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜