21: Lifeline

(Bad Wolves - Lifeline)

"I still can't believe you're pregnant." Jimin says for the hundredth time today as he holds the sonogram pictures continuing to stare at it.

"Chim, you knew it was bound to happen. You're bound to get pregnant sometime as well." I say rolling my eyes while chuckling as I watch him stiffen.

"Why hasn't Jin gotten pregnant yet?"

"Because I was told I can't have kids until someone *cough cough* Taehyung could. The goddesses told me this when I met Namjoon but they didn't specifically say Taehyung but now that I've had time to think about it all makes sense." Jin says walking into the room.

"Also Jimin please shut up. I get that you are still in shock from the news but having to hear you say it over and over is annoying." Jin says making Jimin squeak as his eyes go wide.

"Baekhyun when are due?" I ask pitting my attention to a very pregnant Baekhyun.

"Next month actually. I am really excited." He says making me chuckle.

"I know you are Baekie." I say before hugging him.

"When do you get to find out the gender of the baby?" Jin asks.

"The next check up or the one after next. I don't remember." I say making him laugh.

"It's fine I was just wondering." He says before we hear Baekhyun grunt pain.

The three of us look at him in worry as we see him clutch his stomach as we see his pant are wet.

My eyes go wide as realization hit me.

"Let's go, you're about to have your baby." I say making him nod.

"Jimin call Chanyeol and tell him that Baekhyun has gone into labor and we are taking him to the hospital." I add as Jin and I help Baekhyun out of the house and the car.

Jimin follows behind in his car as we leave headed to the hospital.

We make it to the hospital. All of us head inside. As we hand Baekhyun off to a doctor Chanyeol comes in and rushes over to the two.

As we wait Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon show up. After a while Chanyeol comes out holding a bundle of blankets to the waiting room smiling.

"How are they?" I ask once he gets to all of us.

"There fine, asleep but their both fine." He says as we stand up to see the baby.

"He's adorable!" Jimin says immediately making all of us laugh to which he pouts at.

"Don't worry Jimin it won't be long until you have one of your own." Jin says teasingly which makes Jimin blush harshly before turning around towards Hoseok who is behind him and hide his face in his neck.

"Will they get to go home after wakes up?" I ask making Chanyeol nod his head yes before answering.

"Yeah, but before we leave they have to make sure the baby is still alright." He says.

"Alright, we're going to go. We'll visit you three later tomorrow if that's ok. Do you need anymore stuff for the baby?" I ask.

"No, we've got plenty of everything for now." He answers.

"Ok, we'll see you tomorrow."

#                    #                      #

Nine Months Later

I am in the living room sitting on the couch watching tv when I get a pain in my stomach making me yell out gaining the attention of Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi.