10: Resentment

A Day To Remember - Resentment

Planning the proposal was harder than it should have been along with keeping Tae from finding out but it's worth it. Jimin and Hoseok has almost told him on different occasions without meaning to but thankfully someone or myself distracted them by calling or telling them that someone needed to talk to them about something.

Jimin, Baekhyun, and Jin took Tae to the mall to distract him for a couple of hours as the rest of us gets everything set up. We've been working on everything for an hour before my phone rings.

I check it to see that it's Yugyeom. He's keeping track of Kalina.

"What's wrong?" I answer?

"We were tracking her until she got to Bulgaria and we lost her."

"She could be anywhere by now."

"She did have a male with her. Well quite a few with her when she entered the airport. She's masking her scent with theirs. We will find her and I know time is of the essence right now."

"That it is. Be careful if she has to she will kill you and the others which doesn't need to happen."

"We'll be careful anyways good luck with the proposal."

"Thanks Gyeom."

"No problem Kook. Anyways I'll let you go, bye." He says before hanging up.

I put my phone up as I see Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Chanyeol look at me expectantly wanting to know what happened.

"Yugyeom and his team followed Kalina to Bulgaria then lost her. She had many guys with her so she's using their scent to mask her own." I say before my emotions go straight to fear but it's not my own, it's Taehyung's.

After this happens my phone rings. I look down to see that it's Jin. I answer immediately.

"I.... I... I'm so sorry Jungkook. I'm so sorry. Someone took Taehyung."

"Tell me what happened."

"We were walking through the mall and suddenly it got crowded the four of us decided to... to hold hands so that none of us would get lost. At one moment I feel a searing hot pain on my wrist. Someone had cut my arm with something silver that had three blade like claws. That being said I let go of Taehyung's hand. I'm so sorry."

"Everything will be fine and I know exactly where Kalina is because she's the one who did that to you. I had forgotten she had custom silver nails. They aren't fully silver the tips arenas the rest are platinum. But silver doesn't do much to us like it does werewolves she must have doused them with a poison that works only on Lycans. You need to be treated."

"Don't worry I am. Thankfully Baekhyun is taking nursing courses."

"Did you follow his scent afterwards?"

"Yeah we did. We followed them to an abandoned warehouse. Jimin is sending the coordinates to you right now." He says right before my phone goes off again.

I pull my phone away from my ear, it's Jimin.

I put the phone back to my ear.

"Hide and try to mask your scents. I don't either one of you getting caught and captured. I need you all to help me get Taehyung back."

"Yeah we know. We're in a building next to the one that is across from the warehouse. We'll wait for the rest of you to get here. Baekhyun and Chanyeol don't need to go in that building with us. I'm not saying that because they're werewolves I'm saying it because Baekhyun is pregnant. He's an omega like Taehyung and Jimin."