4: Heavier

(Slaves - Heavier)

A couple of days later I am woken up by a knock on my window. I groan getting up and goes over to my window and opens it to find Jungkook standing there.

"Why are you here?" I ask as I look at the clock to see the time.

"It's six in the morning you could have let me sleep a little more but what are you doing here?" I ask making him chuckle.

"I gave you your space to wrap your head around the fact that you are my mate little tiger. Do you accept it? Well I need to reword that. Do you accept me?" He asks looking hopeful.

"It's to early for this but yes. I accept you as my mate. I would be stupid not to. I want to get to know you more as a person before we do anything." I say tiredly.

"Oh come on and get ready. I'll drive you to school." He says leaving through the window he came in from.

I drag myself out of bed grabbing my clothes that I surprisingly picked out the night before and heads to my bathroom.

I take a shower and puts on my clothes and does the rest of my morning routine. I go to my closet to pick out the right shoes to go with my outfit before heading downstairs to the kitchen grabbing everything I need and turns off the lights closing the door as I leave the room.

"Mom, don't cook to much. I'm just going to skip today. I have a ride to school and they are waiting outside. They just texted when I came down. I had forgotten that he was going to take me today." I say explaining before a familiar pain runs through me.

Why now? Why does he have to do this shit now?

I try not to grimace in pain so she wouldn't catch on but I do and she gets completely worried. She turns off the stove as she watches me double over in pain. A knock quickly comes from the front door.

"Go...... an.... answer the..... door. Pl... please." I groan out giving her a pleading look.

She nods quickly and does what I say and gasps at Jungkook who I know is at the door.

"KOOKIE." I cry out in pain as tears start to form.

He comes over to me with a pissed off yet sad expression on his face.

"Kookie m.... make it stop. Pl... pl... please make it go away." I cry out begging him.

"I'm sorry my love. I am so so sorry my little tiger. I would take the pain away if I could." He says pulling me to him as he starts to rub my stomach soothingly.

V stops whimpering in pain and starts to purr like a cat from this. The pain doesn't hurt as much being near Jungkook.

"Are you feeling better my little tiger?" He asks making me nod.

He goes to pull away but I won't let him.

"Don't let go." I whimper out.

"Ok, I'm not. I'm not going to let go." He says making me let out a purr.

My eyes go wide because it scares me.

"Get me out of the house and away from my mom. We'll discuss this with her after school."

"Ok, come on." He says nodding as he picks me up with my mom watching us.

"We'll discuss this later. He doesn't want to right now. He doesn't want you worrying about him more than you already are." Jungkook says making her nod before he walks out of the house with me in his hold before walking to the passenger side of the car and sets me in the front seat.