(IMPORTANT MUST BE READ) Books Encylopedia

I forgot to put this in. This is to be in every book that has anything that is mentioned here also this will be updated if I think of something that needs to be here.

This is going to be important for what is going to be in the book.

Pay attention to the underlined words.

If you don't feel comfortable reading anything with any of what I have listed here you can scroll or leave. You don't have to read it. If you feel like you can read it you are welcome to.

I love my readers but I don't want rude readers. Remember that all of us are human. Not all of us are the same and that we have feelings like everyone else some more sensitive than others.

NO ONE is perfect. YOU are YOUR best no one else's only yours.

For any of my books that you have minus the ones that are already finished I don't have internet at my house all the time so it might be a while till I update next and you add in I don't like writing when my baby cousin is here due to lack of focus. The only time I have internet is when she is here and or we go to the next county over to get groceries which is a once or twice a month it depends.

Many or all of my books are LGBTQ+

Many or all of my books will have DDLG/DDLB in them. If you don't know what it is I don't mean to be rude but look it up and don't associate it with pedophilia which it is not. It is annoying when people don't understand what it is and they judge people for it. It ain't fucking pedophilia, not incest either. Also a little who is older than who ever they are dating is allowed to call them whatever the hell they want to like; Daddy, Dada, Papa, Bapa, Appi, Mommy, Mama, etc.

It may not be what you are into but keep it to yourself and let people cope/relax the way they want to. When I write little speech I write it the way I pronounce things when I'm in little space. I get it is hard to understand sometimes for now on I'll make sure to put a translation on certain areas that would be hard to decipher.

I know not all littles act the same way but since I myself have never been around other littles to know how they act and I am not a little who gets in trouble literally I've been told I'm to obedient. How can someone be to obedient? Anyways I'm naturally submissive in and out of little space but I'm not so much so that I can't help myself in a situation against someone who is much more dominant than me. At one point in time I did think that I was a switch but I know now that I'm completely submissive and I don't like being in a dominant headspace it makes me highly uncomfortable and I don't want to go through it again. Does that make any sense? I don't know. I hope it does it's the only way I feel like I can explain it.

Many or all of my books will have Polyamorous relationships in them due to the fact that I am poly and also I ship more than two people together for example Yoonminseok don't @ me in a bad way please I get enough for it from my family. Also I know many others ship Yoonminseok as well.

Figuring out that you are polyamorous can be a bit hard and confusing because you find yourself crushing on couples or a whole group of people who are friends but they don't know you. It's never wracking at first but I have known for a while that I am Poly. I have never told anyone any of this except for a select few and I just told everyone who reads this which is a lot of people. That is actually easier than telling my family soooo yeah.

There will be some BDSM elements as well in some of my books if I decide to put it in it again don't @ me for it.

If you don't like it either skip the part or leave. You don't have to read it. I will say this more than once as you can already see.