2: Broken As Me

(Papa Roach - Broken As Me)

After that day I never cried in front of my parents again. Both my parents and Lia were very upset when they saw me in that state. I don't like it because it's not actually me who is crying. It's V who is using my body as an emotions outlet.

When my dad first heard about what happened he got very angry, we have never seen him so angry. Luckily my mom calmed him down.

I mostly cry because of the pain of when my mate is cheating on me now. The pain is so bad I had to get a smooth rod to bite down on as the pain leaves a big ugly bruise on my stomach.

V is trying to help block the pain and has reassred me that he isn't going to leave me. He is strong. Stronger than what Minho thinks. That hypocritical jackass.

After my friends were told Chanyeol looked like he wanted to start a war but Baekhyun calmed him down enough that he wouldn't do anything stupid. They come to visit to cheer me up and I love them for it.

They aren't exactly believing that all of the pain I am feeling is just V's alone but I keep on insisting that it is because I didn't and still don't care that Minho rejected me as his mate but it's clear that they still don't believe me. I never wanted him as a mate.

Being an omega doesn't make me weak. It makes me more special than most. Being a name omega means that I am able to bare children.

The wolves that stick to the old ways of thinking are just stupid and needs to grow the fuck up. I am not going to bend to their will.

My father is in line to be to be alpha of his old pack if anything happens to his brother who is the now Alpha. His old pack; Midnight Storm is one of the strongest out there. It's one of the top ten in the world.

Its been four days since it happened and I'm sick of being at home. V has made me stay here waiting in pain as he mourns. While I'm happy that V hasn't left me I'm just a little annoyed with him.

I go to my families art gallery.

"Hey Taeger, I sold one of your pictures today. You know the one with the sun setting behind the mountains reflecting off of the lake below them?" My dad says after having a shocked then relieved look crossing his face as it finally stays on delighted.

He hands me the money for the picture.

Eight hundred dollars, it wasn't that big along with the fact it was one of my older ones meaning it was one of the first ones that I ever took.

My phone goes off making me take it out to see Jimin texted.

SoulmateMochi - What you up to? Anything on Netflix to your liking?

Me - No. Not even home. At the art gallery. Sold one of my pictures got $800 for it. English lit fun?

SoulmateMochi - Yeah!... NO! The fuck kind of question is that crap? It's boring as hell actually hell seems fun please come kill me so I can go. I wonder if the devil is hot. Pun intended 😂

SoulmateMochi - No! Wait! You said you got money!

SoulmateMochi - Spoil my poor ass sugar daddy!

Me - EW! FUCK NO JIMIN! What the fuck? You know damn well I'm a fucking sub so how the fuck is that logical? Even if I wasn't the answer is still hell no.

SoulmateMochi - True but know that we are coming to kidnap you and taking you to the mall after school. Your treat Btw.

Me - No. No. No. No. Noooooo!!

SoulmateMochi - Yes! Letting Baekie know! Love you.

Why are my friends like this? I love them but why?

I just suck it up and let them do what they do. I can't do much about it so why try?

Jimin and Baekhyun shows up once school is done for the day and drags me to the mall. We get a couple of outfits before stopping at a hair salon. I get my brown hair dyed a teal green with silver and purple streaks. (that sounds pretty now I want to dye my hair this way.)

An hour passes by and we are at my house watching The Covenant. It's not a scary movie but it's interesting and a good movie to me but some people may disagree but I don't exactly care about what others say.

Suddenly a pain I know all to well shoots through my stomach making me clutch it screaming at the suddeness of it.

"Tae?! What's wrong?" Baekhyun asks frantically in a worried tone.

"No... Nothing, d... d.. don't worry a.... a... about it." I groan out trying to play it off as nothing not wanting them to see me like this.

"Do we need to call someone? Your mom?" Jimin asks panicked.

"NO! DON'T CALL HER! Don't call my mom! Don't tell her! I don't want her to know! She's already worried enough! I don't want to add to it with this." I say as tears run down my face.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Jimin asks.

"Minho is fucking a slut." Baekhyun growls making Jimin cuss out.

"Guys, I don't care about what he does. I didn't even want to meet my mate for this very reason and that's what I've been trying to get through to you all. I'm not the one who is mourning, V is. Minho can do whatever the fuck he wants, fuck whoever he wants. Sure it hurts me physically and leaves a nasty bruise in its wake but I will be fine. I will find a new mate so don't you two start with your ridiculousness." I say through the pain.

"I like the way you think Taetae. He should feel all the pain that you have endure by him doing this. Does he know that he needs his true mate to be strong? Never mind don't answer that. Pretend that I never asked that. It's obvious that he is completely fucking stupid and thinks with his dick." Baekhyun says.

"Nah duh Baekie." Jimin deadpans making me laugh while clenching my teeth.

After the pain goes away the three of us decide to let our wolves out and goes for a run. I need to let V out more often.

Jimin decides to spend the night while Baekhyun has a date to get ready for. But Baekie and Jimin are going to be spending the night tomorrow.

When Baekie leaves Jimin puts on Gods of Egypt and the both of us falls asleep while watching it.