6: Hold Me Now

(RED - Hold Me Now)

A week goes by and Minho doesn't bother me which is is good. When the bell rings for us to go home I gather my things and heads out of the school to see Jungkook standing outside propped up against his black Lotus Euora S. I shake my head while smiling at him. I walk to him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask giving him a questioning look.

"Well can I not pick up my mate from school when I don't go?"

"You can, I don't have anything against it." I say making him chuckle.

"Get in I have something thing to show you. I think it's time to show you how much I'm obsessed with you." He says making laughing as the both of us get in the car and leaves heading to his house.

When we get there we get out and he take me around the house to a smaller building.

"This is my studio. No one is allowed in here. No one except you. You are the only one allowed because you are my mate. You'll see why no one is allowed in here." He says as he opens the door and the two of us walk in.

I gasp immediately as I see walk of drawings and paints of not just anything but of me. Jungkook closes the door as soon as he's able to as I walk around the room looking at everything on the walls.

"There is more than just drawings and paintings in this building. Come." Jungkook says making me follow him to the next room which is full of photographs of many things but mostly of me at various angles I recognize many of them because they were drawings as well.

"I have another studio but that's for making music. That's in the basement of the house. Everyone knows it's down there except Kalina. The guys don't want her down there and she doesn't even know where the entrance to the basement is. We don't go down there when she is here. Yoongi would kill her if she did. It may be my studio but he stays there a good bit of the time along with Hoseok and Namjoon." He says making me nod.

"I have a secret stash of candid pictures I took of you. I can't draw but I can take pictures. The few times I've brought my camera to school I would use it to my advantage when you and the others weren't looking." I say I continue to walk around looking at all the pictures.

"Oh really?" He asks teasingly.

"Yup." I say not caring that he knows.

He's liable of knowing sooner or later.

#                        #                    #

Jimin and I are sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table in the living room of the Lycans house doing our homework for school. Yoongi and Hobi are cuddling on the couch behind us. Jungkook and Jin are in the kitchen cooking and Namjoon I have no clue what he's doing. He was kicked out of the kitchen immediately before he even tried to ask so he went elsewhere.

As I finish up my homework I hear a car pull into the driveway, apparently I'm not the only one because I sense tension in the house.

Jimin and I look up at each other.

"Kalina is back." Hobi says growling with annoyance.

Jimin gets up from where he is and sits in Hobi's lap and kiss him and Yoongi both. The two calm down. Namjoon comes back from where he was and sits in a chair that's facing the TV. I get up and heads to the kitchen where I know Jungkook is. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to be in here with him.

"Hi love." He says as soon as I walk in and sits at the bar.

"Hi Kookie." I says making him switch his attention to me smiling.