Meet us and stay!

Toy Chica's POV

Well if she won't stay with us we'll just have to make her. "Did you get her?" Toy Bonnie asked hopping to me. "Yep she's right here!" I said excited. "Hopefully she will stay with us and not go back to those terrible oldy's." Toy Freddy said coming out from the darkness. "Wait look she's waking up." I pointed out. (Y/n) woke up and got wide eyed when she saw us. "Wh-where am I-I?" She stuttered out. "Well you are with the toys. The better versions of the old animatronics." I told her. She looked as if she was gonna cry. "H-how long did I sleep?" She asked getting wide-eyed. "Oh not long my dear. You just got here." Toy Freddy said. Then he left with Toy Bonnie. "(Y/n) you must know pur names. Ok my name is Toy Chica obviously now you know the names of the other 2 that were just in here right?" I asked. She nodded her head yes in response. "Well I'll tell you the names of the others soon but for now lets talk. We are not bad like the old animatronics thought earlier. We just want to be friends." I said. She was staring at me waiting for more. "Well you are gonna love it here. We are better than those old ones. And I know you are gonna love it here."

Your POV

"Toy Chica where did you go?" I asked. "Oh I'm right here. The question is where did you go?" She asked. "I-I don't know. You just disapeared and everything went white." I said. "Same here." She said. Soon I heard someone giggling. "You guys are so funny. This can not be happening." Someone said from the shadows. I saw a mangled up fox crawl to us and snap her fingers. Now we were back. "Mangle don't you ever do that again!" Toy Chica said walking over to Mangle giving her a death stare. "Ok ok calm down it was just a joke." Mangle said. "Well what do we do now?" I asked. Hopefully the animatronics that I know will help me out of this mess. I want to see Bonnie again. I want to see the old animatronics have fun with me. I don't want to never see them again. I WANT TO GO HOME!! Soon tears flew out of my eyes and I started to glow and make the room go white. "(Y/N)!!!" Was tge last thing I heard before a ring came through the air.