My best stay

Thank you all for over 500 people to
read this =D

Yor POV

I stared a bit at Toy Freddy. "Um I guess (fav. Food)." I said a little awkwardly.

He smiled, grabbed my hand and lead me to a room which looked like a kitchen. Tiy Chica took me to a table and we waited.

As we were waiting I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around and found a mangled up animatronic above me.

"Hey! My names Mangle. Whats yours?" Mangled asked. "(Y/N). Nice to meet you Mangle!" I said a bit excitedly to meet a new animatronic.

She got down from the cieling but fell to the floor. "Oh I hate when that happens. I try to get down to the floor but always fall."

She said looking sad now. "Well I could fix you." I said. She looked up at me with surprised eyes. "Y-you can?" She asked. I smiled nodding my head.

She gave me a hug. I looked back at Toy Chica who was handing me a book. "Here. I think you might need this to figure out how to fix her." She said.

I took the book from her and flipped through the pages. Just as I was looking through the book Toy Freddy came back with (fav. Food).

I got excited as he set the plate down and turned into his human form. He sat down with us and we all ate my favorite food since it looks like he made too much.

The only one not human was Mangle. She gave us a sad look. "Don't worry. Once as we are done we all will help fix you." I told her. She looked up with an exciting gleam in her eyes. We soon got done. Now we can work on Mangle!! We got to work.

We had to remove the extra head attached to her. Toy Freddy and the Marrionette made her suit around her.

All we had to do was attach her to it. I let the Marrionette handle that. Now she was all finished. She gave us a group hug happy that she could walk regulary now.

She stumbled a bit while walking but in an instant mastered it. Now she was all good. "How do you guys turn human. I wanna try it too." She said.

"Well we just think in our mind what we would look like as a human and picture our animatronic forms transforming us into a human." Toy Chica said. Mangle closed her eyes focusing on what she said.

Now she was tranforming. She had short white hair with one eye gold and one black. She was wearing a pink dress with a purple cape. She looked so cute!!!(like a cat. Don't take this the wrong way). She gave us again a hug and followed me and Toy Chica to our room. I suddenley remembered the old gang. I shouldn't have too much fun. I want to be with everyone now.