The New Ones

Thank you all again for more readers even though I bet this must suck

Your POV

I was alone in the room. I told everyone that I needed to have a bit of alone time. They agreed. I called Foxy in my head. "

What is it lass?" He asked. "I want you and the gang to come here now please." You said. "Ok." He replied.

I went to the toys and told them they will be meeting the old ones. At first they looked unsure but soon fixed their faces so that they were curious happy faces.

I heard Goldie calling my name a bit. I walked over to the noise and found them.

"Now stay calm and do not hurt them." I said. Once we got to the toys the gang tried to get past me to kill them. "I don't know why you guys hate them." Once as I said that they all calmed down and stood up straight.

"Now I need you all to get to know one another while I pack my things. We are all going back to the pizzaria." I said as I walked away(cuz imma bird and im walking away).

Toy Chicas POV

I watched the old animatronics walk up to us. Chica came to me and Mangle. Foxy and Bonnie went to Toy Bonnie as Freddy and Goldie went to Toy Freddy and the Marrionette.

Chica is awsome. I never knew we all could have a lot of the sane things in common. We talked a lot about food, singing, and different kind of that stuff. (Y/n) came back with all her stuff. "Ready?" She asked.

We all nodded. I grabbed Chicas and Mangles hand. (Y/n) grabbed mine and Freddys hand.

Bonnie grabbed Mangles hand and the rest went along. We were now teleporting to the old pizzaria. There waiting for us was Springtrap.