The great hero

Freddy walked towards the blankets. "Well who do we have here hiding under the blankets?" He asked putting his hands on the blankets. He pulled them off roughly. Now he was smiling at you. "Hello (y/n). Why are you hiding from me?" He asked picking you up.

He was about to leave the room when someone ran in. "Hey give her to me. She doesn't belong to you!!" Bonnie yelled furious. You were wide eyed and managed to get out of your grip from Freddy. You went up to Bonnie and hugged him now that you were safe.

Your POV

I'm glad Bonnie is with me. But Freddy looks so sad now. I stop hugging Bonnie and went over by Freddy. I touch his arm. He suddenly grabs me and dragged me to a different room only to have Bonnie come chasing after all of us. I guess Freddy's sad face was just a distraction. He hid me in a room. I realized it was the kitchen when I saw a pizza stove. Freddy walked up to Bonnie and kept blocking him from seeing you. You looked around know either Foxy or Chica was in here. "Lass." You hear someone whisper your name. "Come in ere it es safe ere with me." Foxy explained. Well I don't have anywhere else to hide.

I got into the cuboard with him. He placed me behind him and peeked out his back to me. It was surprisingly huge enough to fit us both. I peeked out with him and saw Bonnie coming towards us. He opened the cuboard and Foxy jumped out and landed on Freddy. "Oops sorry lad didn mean te land on ye." He apologized. "Thats fine." Freddy replied. I laughed. The way Foxy said oops was sarcastic. Bonnie hugged me and I hugged him back. (In human form). I cuddled a bit in the hug making him chuckle a bit. Freddy opened his mouth to say something but Chica came in and jumped on him. He was laying face flat on the ground now. "HEY (y/n) just came to make sure no one gets in the way between you and Bonnie!" She said excitedly putting more pressure on Freddy. He growled a bit. Now I know my true hero. That hero is Bonnie!