The Day without you

Your POV
I walked up to Toy Freddy and took Toy Chica's hand. We were now teleporting to the new pizzaeria.

We were now there. Toy Bonnie smirked once he looked at me. Well thats just awkward. I decided to go with Toy Chica to a room. She lead me the way.

"So this will be where us girls will stay." She said walking into a huge room. I looked around and saw two beds, two dressers, two closets, and a bathroom.

It had a bathtub with soap and shampoo. It had everything a girl could need if she was washing herself or just getting her teeth brushed.

"Hey I'm gonna use the shower k?" I said. She nodded "Its our room. Do what you want." She replied. I gave her a smile and got undressed. I turned on the water until it was the temperature I wanted.

I hopped right in now that it was perfect. I waited til my body felt clean after useing the soap and shampoo. I soon hopped out and dried myself. I brushed my hair, put on lotion, deorderant, and put on my clothes.

I walked out and saw Toy Chica asleep in her bed. I giggled to myself. Then I remembered the old gang. Oh how I miss them. I read a book that I found in my closet for a bit.

It was one of the books of the Warriors. My favorite series! My eyes were drooping so I decided to go to sleep. I got in bed and was in a deep sleep.

In the middle of the night I felt arms wrap around me. I tried to see who it was but it was too dark. I relaxed and went back to sleep. When I woke up the next day I still felt as if something was hugging me but this time I was more free.

I moved to see what it was but saw nothing. Maybe it was just my imagination. I then remembered that I could still talk to the gang.

"Hello (y/n)? Can you hear me?" I heard. It sound like Freddy. "Yes I can." I replied.

"Oh thats good. I was starting to worry." He said sighing. "Why." I asked.

"Well I tried talking to you last night but you did not answer. So I tried to feel you. It worked." He said. Now you understood. "So you really miss me. I felt you hugging me last night." Ireplied giggling.

"Oh haha I guess I really just missed you too much." He said in a joking way. "You know if I had you right now in front of me I would kiss you." He said making you blush.

"Haha. Right now is not the time to get me. Once I tell you its time then its time. K?" I said. "Alright. I better go. I feel someone coming towards you." He said. "K." I said then heard nothing but silence. Soon I heard footsteps coming. I opened my eyes and saw Toy Freddy coming to me.

"My dear you know what?" He asked smirking. "Uh what?" I asked alarmed.

"I think you know the answer is YOU!!" He yelled coming after me as I ran.