Just an accident

Toy Chica POV
I watched as Toy Freddy grabbed for (y/n). I realized he was drunk. I quikley jumped on him before he could do anything else to her.

Awww she is frightened. I gave her a smile. "Don't you dare worry about him. He was a bit drunk thats all or he has a malfunction. I am going to go with Toy Bonnie to help and fix him. Stay here until I get back. So just sit tight for a couple of hours." I told her.

She nodded. Wow she seems less cheerful. She used to have a smile on her face when she was with the old gang. We are just like them so why can't she like us the same. Maybe we aren't the same. As I was think that I dragged Toy Freddy out of the room to Toy Bonnie.

Your POV

I watched as Toy Chica drag Toy Freddy out the room. The thing is I don't want to spend time in here.

I wanna get out of this prison. I felt like something was hugging me again (O.O). I asked focusing on talking to whoever was at the pizzaeria

"hello is someone hugging me or trying to reach me?" I heard a hum. "Well I didn't want to disturb you but everyone misses you." I heard a voice say.

I realized it was Goldie. I smiled. I wish I could see him. And just like that I was spinning in a dark room. "Huh. What am I doing here?" I asked.

I saw something gold come towards me. "Well looks like we both get what we both wished for." He said. He continued "we both wished so badly to see each other so we can. I ran up to him and hugged him.

I am so glad I didn't run through him. He smiled and hugged back. "Our time is almost up. You know the gang really wants you to come back maybe we should come for ya." He said. "Well I don't think you should do that right now." I said.

He gave me a questioning look. "Well Toy Freddy is having a malfunction and I just got here. They don't have my full trust. Once they start to trust me more and get used to me I will summen you guys. Then I know they will come looking for me. Until they do we can only have these little chats." I explained.

He nodded but was fading away. "Well looks like my time is up. I will tell everyone what you said. For now goodbye. He said smiling.

He was now completely gone and I was back in the original room on the bed. I went through my stuff looking for my book. I found it and read for a while. Soon Toy Freddy rushed in with Toy Chica at the door.

"(Y/N)!!! I am so sorry about earlier. I had a bit of wires cut that messed up me. I also had a bit to drink in human form against the marrionette. Can you ever forgive me?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Well yeah. I was a bit worried about you." I said. He hugged me. "Thank you." He whispered before pulling away. "Know what the gang will make you your favorite food for tonight. For now what is your favorite food?" He asked.