A chat or a death wish?

Your POV
After Goldie stopped hugging me I left to try tobfind a way out of this crap. I don't want anyone else getting hurt. I tried my best to swerve my way around not making a sound. I soon found my way to the toys. "We have to try something." I heard Toy Chica say.

"I know but I just haven't been able to think of anything because you two keep worrying too much!" Toy Freddy complained.

I walked right over to them surprising them at the same time. "Oh well look whos here." Toy Freddy said.

"Well that was easy." I heard Toy Bonnie mutter. "I wanted to say something." I said.

"Well go on and say it." Mangle exclaimed. I took a deep breath.

"I want you all to stop. I don't want anyone else getting hurt especially my friends. You are pretty much my friends too and I don't want any lives taken away because of me. I will do anything for you just stop this nonsense please." I said running out of breath at the end. Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie had a crappy smirk on their face.

"Well you can come and stay with us and I promise no one else will get hurt." Toy Freddy said. Right before I could reply I was scooped up into robotic hands.

I looked up and saw Foxy swinging away on a rope like what you would see in some pirare movies which looks so cool. I got a bit mad because I had a plan but it would be great to go further with my plan and tell the gang.

"Ok lass me got ye. We know ye ave a plan n want ti know." Foxy said.

"Ok well my plan is to go with the toys but I will try not to do anything that they say so that you are safe. But once I am gone I will comunicate with you all through my mind while I am gone. When I tell you to come rescue me you cone right away. I am sure Toy Freddy and the others will keep sharp eyes on me but once they calm down then I will send a signal alright." I said again running out of breath. They nodded their heads in understanding. I walked back to where I last saw the toys.

"So your back. Have you made your mind to leave those loners?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Yes. Now take me with you." I replied. "Follow us with Toy Chica and don't run away. If you do we will continue to fight your friends right here and now killing you with them making your body a corspe." Toy Freddy said as a new Marrionette apeared.

I just nodded my head. I grabbed Toy Chica's hand as we teleported to the New and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza place.