Its a love triangle

A/N: yeah I know this took a while but I finally had more ideas after a bit of a meltdown so yeah enjoy the story

Freddy POV

I've been starting to like (y/n) a lot more now. She makes me laugh and Bonnie seems to like her. Now I can see why. She's adorable and funny I wanna hug her soo tight. She's perfect for me. But how do I get rid of Bonnie and have her love me? Maybe Goldie knows.

Your POV

I was sitting with Chica now and was playing a board game that they had in the back where the boss kept his things. Right now I was winning but it is close.

Time skip

The game was now finished and I still won. It was a close game though. I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned around and saw Bonnie standing there staring at me. "Hey whats up?" I asked. He jumped. I guess he thought I didn't notice him. "Oh uh I was just passing by when I noticed you and Chica playing a board gane and I-I wanted to watch." He was so cute. I decided to accept the fact that hes there and me and Chica walked to the kitchen since she was hungry."Chica I don't know how you do it but you make the best pizzas." Now she was super hyped up and gave me a huge hug. "Thank you. I LLLOOOOVVVVE PIZZZZZZZZA." She told me. "I can see that." I replied. Once as I was put down someone else picked me up and wrapped me in a hug. I looked up to see it was Bonnie. I smiled at him. "I'm sorry (y/n) your just so cute when you eat." Now I was blushing.

I didn't know that someone else was watching me from the shadows of the resturant. I turned around and saw white glowing eyes like a tiny flashlight gleaming at you. I instantly knew who it was. It was Freddy.

He should find a better hiding spot. "Hi Freddy." I said making him flinch too. "Oh uh h-hi." He glitched a bit. I wonder why he glitched. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Well I wanted to come here and watch you and Chica." He exclaimed.

"Haha thats the same excuse Bonnie used. What are you two hiding?" "Well if you must ask me and Bonnie are having a contest to win your heart over." I felt my cheeks get red as soon as Freddy said that. Wow looks like I've got two lovers now. But I think I like Bonnie more than Freddy. "Well I think I'll choose Bonnie." I said at once.

The moment I said that Freddy tackled him down to the ground. They were now fighting. Now that I think about it I might like Freddy. He's very protective over me. But Bonnie is gentle and sweet. He's just so cute! Hmm I don't know who to choose now. "Guys stop now!!" I yelled. They immidiently stopped wjat they were doing and stood up tall. "Yes (y/n). What is it that you need?" Freddy asked. "I want you both to stop fighting over me. What if I liked someone else."

I had to stop short because I was now tackled down to the floor. I was held down by strong hands. "Who is this other that you love?" Bonnie asked in a harsh tone. I flinched. "No- no body I just asked what if I did not that I do." I explained. He let go. Freddy then leaned down and looked straight into my eyes. He soon got up after 25 seconds. He seemed to find nothing through me. Ha. I was just about to get up when Freddy stuck his hand out towards me helping me up.

Once I got up Bonnie grabbed me and pulled me into his arms in a hug. He was now running away from the others. "(Y/n) lets get out of here while theres still time." Bonnie said. Just as we got to pirate cove Foxy gaurded us to make sure Freddy didn't come this way and find us or we'll be screwed.

"Lass ye n Bonnie make a great couple. It be e shame if Freddy got ye. That why I think that ye n Bonnie should be with each oter. Chica also thinks tha." Foxy explained all about how he and Chica think that me and Bonnie should be together. I was surprised to see that everyone thinks we would be a great couple.

I was starting to relax but someone walked in. That someone was Chica. "Oh finally I found you (y/n). I was worried that Bonnie hid ya away from me." Chica told you.

Wow. "Wait wander around so he won't think we're all hiding. While we get away and hide seperatley you disturb him k." Before Chica could answer me, Bonnie, and Foxy ran off. Chica regained herself and ran in the opposite direction towards Freddy. Foxy hid in a cabnit in the kitchen.

Bonnie hid back stage under the table and I ran to the night gaurds place and hid under the table tapping black curtains to the windows then hid under the desk and wrapped the blanket over me the way it was back there. I heard heavy footsteps walk in. "Who did this?" Asked Freddy. He ripped down the curtains. He walked over to the blankets and......

A/n: ooooh cliff hanger. What do you want to see happen in the next chapter. Tell me in the comments.