| Chapter 71: 5th Year |

Start from the beginning

"Shut it, Scarhead" You and Draco said in unison.

"Wrong attitude" Harry gave Draco a sympathetic look walking off. Draco freeze knowing what he met.

Dad scoffed "I'm starting to like you, Draco"

Your eyes widen with delight as Draco's widen with shock.

"I still don't trust you" Dad growled pulling you away. You waved smiling at him as he nodded showing a small smile.

"Not very nice, Dad" You glared at him

"Your growing up to fast" Dad sighed as he took off his sunglasses and wiped fake tears.

"Dad, don't be dramatic" You said walking out of Flourish and Blotts. You watch as Arthur and Dad talked to each other. You were surprised on how good friends they are now. You turned to Ron but just as you did. You felt a something cold touch your skin making you look up to see blonde hair, longer.

"Ms. Potter, pleasure to do you are doing well" Lucius pulled his cane away.

"Mr. Malfoy" You said greeting him making the others look.

"Still associating with the Weasley's and Muggles, I see" Lucius eyed everyone. Harry stood beside you.

"Lucius" Arthur said through gritted teeth.

"And you are?" Lucius looked at your Dad.

"Tony Stark" Dad said hands in his pocket. He said his name like it was no big deal.

"The adoptive muggle father of the famous Y/n Potter" Lucius smiled sarcastically

"Don't want to make an enemy, Mr. Stark nor make friends with the wrong sorts" The parents all glared at Lucius

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy. You don't want to make an enemy with me" Dad said in his usual tone.

"Is that so?" Lucius asked not pleased with what your Dad said.

"Father" All of you look to Draco.

"Draco, lets go" Lucius turned around walking away. Draco stood there hands in his pockets.

"See you at school" He raised his brows at all of you but with you. He just sent a soft smile

"See you, Darling"

He walked off. You blushed looking down.

"Why are we friends? Why are you in love with him?" Harry asked not really pleased still with Draco.

"Says the one who stares at him more then I do every single day. It makes me wonder if I like him or you do" You smirked to Harry who blushed at what you said. Hermione chuckled.

"I don't like your father in law" Dad growled as you rolled your eyes.

"We aren't married yet, Dad" You said walking off following Hermione and Ginny.

"Well, don't even think about it! I DONT LIKE YOUR IN LAWS" Dad yelled as Happy looked at him

"Tony, let them be" Happy sighed

"No. Never in a million year" Dad shook his head. It only made Happy sigh again.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"Why did you even go back there?" You asked Harry while the four of you were making youe way to the carriages.

"Don't know" Harry said as you sighed smacking his head with your hand as he wince in pain. Ron chuckled

"I'm surprised the Ministry didn't do anything with it. What you did was dangerous, Harry" Hermione said as Harry sighed

"I know but Dudley and I were being attack by dementors. I had to do something about it" Harry said defending himself.