XLIII. Endless bad news

Start from the beginning

Just as Jungkook told him at the time, Jin has an exceptional intellect and cunning that no one knows. The way he puts points together is very quick once he has them in hand. Having given that information that frankly, would be complicated to obtain but for the fact that they are here and it happened recently, helped a little more to get an idea of how many people are involved in the growing problem.

Communicating through water is Jimin's thing, but through flowers is Jin's thing. He recently learned that he can turn objects into flowers. As long as they are thin or small. Sending a bouquet that curiously does not perish to the capital and arrives at its destination with the message was one of the many ways to communicate, be discreet and careful.

It does not detract from the fact that they still have a certain panic about it.

"My lord, you have other... things to attend to."

Or sort of.

Taehyung doesn't answer him, stroking him on his legs and chest. Jin woke up late, for in the night he had felt sick. Taehyung did not dare to wake him up earlier, he considered that a long rest would be the best for his recovery. When Taehyung checked on Jin in the afternoon, he found him awake, but full of drowsiness. A lovely sight Taehyung couldn't bear to see. Sitting him on his lap, kissing him on his shoulders and neck, caressing his chest and thighs with pink skin.

Jin moans and contracts, Taehyung begins to masturbate him, rubbing the rising and hardening member; pulling on the kisaeng's right nipple. Taehyung smiles slightly and somewhat crookedly, pleased at the moans escaping his lips.

Eunji gurgles and presses herself against Seok. The earth dragon snorts and keeps the pressure, the friction, on the eager dragoness.

"N-no, nonono-"

Jin shrinks into himself and gasps exhaustedly. He hisses and whimpers, his hand wet, full of his semen lowers to lie between her buttocks, long fingers thrust through the kisaeng's anal cavity. Taehyung gasps and moans softly, anxious and sweating inside his heavy clothes. Jin is left lying on the futon, his hip raised. He exhales loudly, his face red and his belly tingling for Taehyung to continue. Anxious at every push he gives of the bulge between his legs without removing the cloth.

Taehyung manages to loosen and remove some of his lower garment so that he can pull out his penis. He rubs it between Jin's buttocks until he presses it. Inserting it all the way in with the flesh opening up for him. He lies back on Jin, biting him on the neck and enjoying Jin calling his name.

Time well spent in the day, even though he had things to do.

~ * * * ~

"Uh, they were going to unveil Yoongi so soon?"

"As far as I understand, no, it wasn't the plan Why do you ask?" questions Jin to Taehyung.

"This is an invitation to attend his coronation" Jin almost chokes on his drink. "With so much fuss around, not to mention the presence of the emperors, I'm surprised they wanted to unveil it. Unless an accident happened." says Taehyung thoughtfully.

"The distance between them and us means that we don't find out about this sort of thing in time, my lord."

Taehyung says nothing. Sometimes he gets the feeling that Jin doesn't enjoy being so far away from the capital. Especially with such a good and bonding relationship he has with those there. There is so much more in Hanyang than here. It is an idea Taehyung has not wanted to share with him. Taehyung knows he will tell him that he is wrong or not to be distressed about something so ridiculous.

And in those kinds of matters, he is very easily fooled. It is good for him to be fooled by Jin's good and magnificent performances. Wishing that being here is enough and perfect for him. Taehyung folds the paper and clicks his tongue with slight annoyance. He didn't intend to go there for a long time. It takes up work slack to leave his home for almost three months. One going, one coming back and the one he will surely spend there.

Be that as it may, he can't refuse to go. It is the coronation of the prince. It is very necessary for him to be present as a family that favors the crown. The hug from behind clears Taehyung's mind.

"What do you have my lord, something to distress you?"

"No, just... it's just stuff of mine. You should prepare what you want to bring. It will be best to leave tomorrow. I don't want to put up with an extra sour face from our emperor."

Jin gives a chuckle. He knows Taehyung is lying, but he's not going to insist on wanting to read his thoughts or anything like that. It is useless. He withdraws in silence, still in awe of the many events that happened in the capital. In part, he's grateful he wasn't there to experience them. On the other hand, he wishes he could have been there to support his loved ones. Not just watching from a distance as someone indifferent.

He looks up at the sky for a while, finding many birds flying to their nests. Sometimes he wishes life were that simple.