XLII. Additions to the complicated equation

There have been no further problems, fortunately. The nobles have kept quiet, perhaps speaking bad, but nothing can help that. Visiting the capital from time to time, sending letters to keep in touch with Jimin, persisting in his call so that Yune might wake up at some point.

It is a quiet, peaceful time, where his biggest concern has only been to be able to get up from the futon after spending the night with Taehyung or that one of his students does not know how to pronounce some letters. If Jin had ever been told in the past that he would be as happy and peaceful as he is now, he would not have believed it.

He is so detached from all that he has lived through that it feels like a gift for all that he has suffered.

. . .

"An emergency reunion?" questions Taehyung quizzically at the letter that arrived. "Why would it be so important or serious?"

"It doesn't say, they just make it clear that we should go as soon as possible. The last time they did this, it was to inform us that Jimin was spying on us all the time" Jin scoffs acidly. It was a bit uncomfortable. He doesn't even know anymore if he can have water nearby when he goes to the capital. "Shall I ask you to get the necessary things ready for the trip? My lord" questions the kisaeng and Taehyung nods.

"Yes... We will leave tomorrow morning. I have some business to take care of." Jin nods and leaves the study to ask to arrange the carriage, horses and what is needed for a month-long journey. Taehyung is pensive What could have happened so serious to need them to go to Hanyang?

He has also heard rumors that there was a major incident during a festival being held there. He hopes it is unrelated or that someone was hurt.

Jin reads the letter that Jimin sent exclusively to him, complaining that Agust commissioned someone to make him a kisaeng. Asking Jin to give him some help with certain things and give his opinion once he arrives. Jin doubts it's that big of a deal, but why would Agust ask for something like that?

~ * * * ~

"Jimin isn't here?"

"Oh, yes, he is," replies one of the service ladies. "I'm so sorry, he's with a visitor, that must be why he hasn't come to meet you. I can guide you to him."

"No need, I don't want to interrupt Where is he?" asks politly, the poor girl is carrying sheets that are her weight, Jin has no doubt about it. Taehyung lingered in the market. She says which room Jimin is in. "Thank you." she says goodbye.

Jin advances down the halls. This house hasn't changed much, I'd say it has more decorations, some noticeably from China. He opens the door with a pout.

"Jimin! When will be the day when you respect me and go to greet me!?"

"The one time I've been to your house you didn't do it for me."

"I'm older!"

"Does that just mean your back ached to go?"

"Impertinent child!"

Jin barely sees out of the corner of his eye the other person. He's a very pretty boy, dressed in nice clothes, but he looks to him like he's from kisaeng Is he a kisaeng seriously? Who could have teached him so badly? He has seen arches less curved than his back. Age or previous events make him irritated to know he is a kisaeng.

At least in dress and attempted image. No wonder Jimin asked for help with this.

. . .

"Oh, General Jungkook, how nice to see you," Taehyung says upon seeing the man. "I came as soon as I could."

"I appreciate it, I'm about to go bald from stress" Taehyung blinks repetitively What the hell is going on? He knows he won't be told here. There are plenty of people who can hear. They walk to go to Counselor Namjoon's house. "It's all been a bit complicated here."