"No, you stop copying me!"

"Sumo slammers!"

"Chocolate!"

"Fourarms"

"Ahhh stop"

"That's enough kids, let's head back" Max hid the fact that he found it weird they said everything together with no difference in tone or pitch, but he dragged them home, with Gwen reading while walking back home.

'How did he find us? We didn't tell him where we were, and Bennie and I started fighting recently so he couldn't say it was because of the sounds we generated, the distance from here to the rustbucket isn't something crossable on feet, how didn't I find him even with my senses.' Ben stared at Max with an eye of wariness before he pretended to be 10 again.

Later that day
"The end of summer vacation is almost here," Max spoke regardless of his mouth was full, it was surprising a 10-year-old child could cook more than him.

"I know we've experienced countless casualties and near-death experiences but I want you all to know I'm proud of you, you've saved the world from villains like Dr Animo, Vilgax, Hex and Charmcaster Z'skayr and other aliens, not something other teenagers could Brag about but I need you guys to keep it safe and not talk about it to anyone, can you do that for me?" Max said with a worried expression.

"We'll be safe Grandpa," Gwen said happily while eating Ben's food, she could find traces of magic probably from the recipe he copied from her book but it was delicious regardless.

"Yeah Grandpa, with Ben around to watch us we wouldn't need to be careful," Bennie said leaning on Ben's shoulder.

"Let's hope so," Max said then walked into the rust bucket with his plates.

"Ben, how many weapons do you have?" Gwen suddenly asked.

"I don't know anymore it's like I see new weapons every day but I can't use them, apart from the time dagger I'm too weak, the stronger I get the stronger they become so until I am strong enough to use them I can't call them out, there are more than weapons, things like a ring that can turn me invisible, vials of blood and stuff with special abilities so on and so forth," Ben didn't lie he was comprehending more about the Brand of a True king till he reached a new cognition 'A palace befitting a King, A royal treasury and loyal subjects' the more he thought about it the more he understood it, loyal subjects people he would protect and people that would protect him, a total treasury something the Omnitrix functioned like, following the discovery weird things appeared in the Omnitrix but was out of his reach, but a palace befitting a king, he had no idea what it meant.

'Maybe loyal subject people I would protect like Gwen and Bennie and they also try to protect me, but they don't see me as a King, they see me as their only brother one in need of protection.' Been thought as he starred and Bennie who was bragging about being able to control elements to Gwen.

"Guys, which school do we go to?" Ben suddenly asked.

"Erm Madison Elementary school." Bennie and Gwen chorused, looking at Ben as if he was insane.

"Weird" Ben murmured.

"You were the one that convinced my parents to put me there, Remember?" Gwen's tone held irony as she was against it at first but now she savoured the opportunity.

"I forgot," Ben said with a closed eye smile, but no one wanted to talk about it so the topic was dropped.

'That's good, the changed plot means changed shit.' Ben thought 'I could start by establishing a Pyramid of power when school starts by the end of summer vacation.'

'Ben' Gwen stared at him with a complex look to which Ben caught her but decided to ignore.

Seeing as there was nothing to do or villains to destroy Bennie started asking questions.

"Why are you different?"

"What do you mean?" Ben turned towards her with amusement written all over his face.

"As in you're more mature than you were a month ago." Bennie stared at him she gazes not leaving his.

Ben turned to Gwen although she was meditating while gathering energy due to boredom she stopped and focused on him wanting to hear his reply "I guess dying, or the thought of dying changes people, We can die at any moment I don't want to die." Maybe because he already died or because of the threat Supreme one gave him he had a very powerful will, dying would cause pain since even if he dies a hero he'll still suffer endless torment under the supreme one.

Ben's reply made Gwen and Bennie silent as Bennie still has nightmares of her running trying to protect Ben from dying and Gwen feels useless since she couldn't do anything except getting stronger.

"I don't have any plans on dying ever, immortality is my goal till further notice" Ben lightened the mood by doing a peace sign after he spoke.

"Is that possible?" Gwen's attention was aroused the thought of immortality was always a being deal for her.

'Very much so, after all, just you being a mage at this age an Intermediate class at that has added a couple of hundred years to your lifespan. But that's nothing, What I seek is eternal youth, maybe I should pay a visit to the place.' Ben thought but he replied to Gwen "I don't know but anything is possible all that matters is your foundation."

"Ben you're an idiot Eternal youth at this age? You want to be a short wimp forever" Bennie suddenly insulted followed by giggling from Gwen and a burst of loud laughter from Bennie it wasn't even debatable Ben is the shortest person in the rust bucket he tried to defend himself "I'm not a wimp" Knowing fully well he couldn't say anything about his height but that made them laugh harder.

Ben felt wronged before he gained an evil glint in his green eyes manipulating forces and certain bodily sensations very soon the girls felt something on their sensitive spots and Ben was floating above them as Bennie and Gwen released a yelp as it was too sudden, their legs lost energy and they dropped to the ground, Ben chuckled malevolently as he said: "Who is taller now?"

"Fine, we're sorry" Bennie and Gwen managed to say before biting their lips to prevent any unusual sound to come out from their lips.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," Bennie said before Ben released the spell hold on them.

Ben had a satisfied look on his face 'these girls are just ten I can't wait to see them when they get older.'

It was at this time Max came out of the rust bucket "okay kids, our next spot is -"

Time skip

"Yeah I'm not doing this Ben walked right into the Rustbucket, Ben and Gwen seemed extremely ecstatic though they didn't know why Ben was against the place, it was the playground-related to the fountain of youth, if not for the fact Ben remember the effects where temporary he would have been just as excited as his siblings were.

" I swear if I hex disturbs me, I'll shove a fire so far into his ass that his throat will get burnt," Ben thought it would be that easy to achieve immortality his hopes were crushed due to his lack of knowledge, He heard knocking on  the door and after he opened the door it was Gwen offering to stay with him cause she could tell she was in a bad mood, but with a cold voice he chased her off, "Go and have fun, I need to do something."
Ben left.

After hours of thinking, 'I'll simply go back in time and get lost in time like Paradox after running mad for millennia or so I'd regain sanity after it.' Ben reasoned.

'No that's hypocritical' Ben killed the idea 'I have had no progress with this, maybe I should have visited Harry Potter's world instead.'