Night conversations:

Start from the beginning

You roll your eyes and he chukled.

Mush:

"Goodnight" You kiss Mush.

"Goodnight" He smiles. You turn off the light and lay in your bed.

You begin to close your eyes, when you felt mush toss and turn.

"Something wrong?" You say.

"No" He says. You nod and smile, closing your eyes. But once again you felt him move again. You ignore him.

"Do you think cows can fly?" He says. You open your eyes and look at him confused.

"What?" You say.

"Well because today's headline said that this scientist said hes conducting a test to see if cows could fly" He said. "And in just wondering if that could be true"

"Mush what the hell" You laugh. "Hes probably some white haired, old scientist, that thinks time travel is real"

"I dont know" He shakes his head. "Its freaky"

"You know I heard today in the headline, that we could sleep longer, if you would stop talking and go to sleep" You say.

"Wait really?" He says. You laugh and roll your eyes. He laughs and closes his eyes.

Skittery:

Skittery layed in bed and you were heading to bed to. You turn the light off in your bathroom and walk over to your bed. You take of your necklace and place it on the bed stand.

You finally get into bed. You layed there for a couple minutes, but coudnt go to sleep. You smile and sit up. You brush your fingers through skitterys hair.

"Skittery?" You say. You kiss his shoulder. He groans and replys. "I cant go to sleep".

"Hmm" He says. "You okay?"

"Well yeah" You say and chuckle. "But I thought maybe we could...you know"

"Now?" He says, walking up a little bit.

"Yeah" You grin. "Please" You lay your head on his shoulder.

"Can we do it tomorrow?" He asks.

"Sure" You say and sigh and lay back down. "You know, I was thinking about quilting a blanket for the lady next door, you know since she got like 4 kids"

"That's nice" He says. You nod. "Come here" He pulls you close.

Spot:

You were currently talking to spot about random things.

"I wonder how you was, when you were a baby" You say.

"Why?" He laughs.

"I dont know, I just feel like you were really cute" You laugh.

"So what's da difference now?" He says and it makes you laugh.

"You still are" You say. "I just think about it".

"You wanna know what I think about" He says.

You look at him and raise an eyebrow. He smirks at you seductively. You smile and he leans in for a kiss.

"I think about sleep" He says and pulls back.

"Hey!" You say. "Your such a tease!"

He laughs and turns back to you.

He then turns back around and pulls you in for a hug. You roll your eyes and give in.

Crutchy:

"Y/n?" Crutchy says.

"Y-yeah" You grumble.

"I'm not sure I understand dis, but how can you push out a baby?" He says.

"What?" You laugh confused.

"Honestly" He says. "I mean, pushing out  a baby, seems like it would hurt a whole lot".

"Well of course" You say. "A human being is coming out of a tiny hole, and well I'm sure it hurts like hell".

"Oh jeez" He says concerned. "If we ever have kids just, know I'm sorry you have to go through that".

"Well, I'll go through it happily  because I'm bringing our child into this world" You smile.

Bumlets:

"You know I was thinking about trying to get a job at the factory" You say.

"No way" He says.

"Why not?" You say defensively.

"Y/n its dangerous down there, and plus your to beautiful to be working in a dirty place like that" He says and touches the tip of your nose.

"Okay" You say. "What about the library?"

"Yeah that would be good for you" He says.

"And you would be closer to me" You say.

"Yeah your right" He says. He smiles at you, as you smile at him. He begins tickling you.

"Ahhh okay, okay I surrender" You laugh. He stops tickling you and kisses your cheek, before closing his eyes to go to sleep.

Swifty:

"I just dont want to go back there" You say as swifty hugs you.

"You dont ever have to" He says. "He wont ever touch you again".

You look away and close your eyes.

"Their just nightmares" He says. "But you dont have to relive that again".

You look at him and nod. You embrace him in a hug and begin to fall asleep.

Specs:

"Then the lady had the nerve to say she touched the last orange first! Like lady back off, I saw the orange first and I am getting it okay! And she was like. "Dont you have any respect, young lady, you should respect your elders" I wanted to hit her so bad because i saw that damn orange first!" You say.

Specs sighed.

"We have oranges here" He says.

"I know!" You say. "But I saw it first and that's all that matters!"

"Alright, alright, alright" He says. "Just can we at least get some sleep".

You glare at him.

"Alright fine" You sigh and close your eyes.

He pulls you close.

"Your really fiesty you know dat" He says.

"I have to be" You say.