Him accidentally seeing you naked:

Start from the beginning

You grab your dress and wrap it around yourself.

You quitley tiptoe to your vanity and grab the towel.

"Nice view" Kid said sitting up.

"KID!" You say a little to loud. You cover your mouth and sigh.

"I mean I knew you were beautiful, but not this beautiful" He laughs.

You laugh and wrap the towel around yourself.

"Go back to sleep!" You stick out your tongue and laugh going back into the bathroom.

Racetrack:

(Like he hasnt seen you naked before lmao, also couldn't think of anything)

Mush:

(Idk I coundt think of anything)

Spot:

You were in the the lodgings houses bathroom, and was changing into some other clothes.

"Spot" You say.

"Wha?" He says.

"I think you didnt grab a clean skirt" You say.

"What?" He says. "I did too, let me see".

Just then the door opned.

"Oh my god spot!" You cover your chest.

He completely ignores you and grabs the skirt he grabbed for you.

"I grabbed this one off the floor" He scans the skirt. "Ahh you'll be fine".

"Excuse me, young sir- but I'm kinda naked here" You say. He looks you up and down.

"So?" He says as if he didnt notice. "Nothing I havent seen before".

"You have not!" You laugh.

"Y/n you swim down at da docks almost every day and your shirt is see through, so yeah i'se seen you naked" He says.

"That's not the same thing" You roll your eyes. He does the same and walks out the bathroom.

Crutchy:

You were getting ready for bed, as all the newsies where asleep. You shut the door to the bathroom and was getting changed into your pajamas.

That is until you heard the knob to the door turn and crutchie came in.

"AHH!" You screamed.

"AHH OH MY GOD, IM SORRY, IM SORRY Y/N!" He says covering his eyes with his palm.

"Crutchie?" You say and slip on your shirt. "Its okay".

"Oh god- i-i didnt mean to honestly" He says still looking away.

"Its fine" You say.

"What's going on over ere?" Specs said sleepily.

"Yeah, shut up will yous!" some of the other newsies said.

Bumlets:

You were working at the restaurant that day and you had to go home right away after your shift.

So when it ended you went into the back and changed out of your clothes to go home.

"Y/n?" Bumlets said.

"Wait dont co-

He appeared into the room. He took one look at you and his eyes grew big.

"Bumlets!" You cover yourself. "God dont you knock!".

"I-im sorry" He turns his back to you. You never heard him stustter at all.

"Its okay, I'm dressed now" You sigh. He turns his back to you.

"Sorry about that angel" He laughs.

"Its fine" You say working up a smile. "Just erase it out of your mind".

"How could I?" He says smirking.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes playfully.

Swifty:

"Its almost as if he doesnt care you know?" You say as swifty sit there next you.

"Have you talked to your boss like Have a real conversation?" He asks.

"No" You reply. "I'm just goona have to stick through it, I need this job you know" You get up.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"Nowhere I just need to take off this stupid thing" You say and take off your sweater. You pull it up and end up pulling your shirt up in the process.

"Y/N!" Swifty quickly pulled down your shirt.

"What?" You say confused.

"You just flashed me that's what" He laughs.

Your face turns a deep red.

"Its fine" He says at takes your hands in his. You smile.

Specs:

(I'm sorry I cant think of anything!)