Ch-33 Jeangry

Sara

"What are you doing here?" I asked in annoyance and anger raging in my veins. The person standing in front of me completely ignore my question as she was busy in balancing her body on her two legs.

I took a step towards her and all I could smell from her is alcohol. "Girl, you are drunk." I said as my expressions turned into disgust with the smell. "Thank you" She giggle. "I know I am hot." She added while looking at me. When did I said she's hot? Do people lost there hearing power, when they got drunk?

If that's the case, then I am glad I don't drink and I don't want to embarrass myself like this. "What's wrong?" This Agastya ask while standing by my side. "She's totally drunk." I said while Cherry was about to fall on the floor but before that I caught her by her waist.

"How you are planing to go home?" I asked to her. "Are you here with someone?" This time Agastya asked while standing next to me and now he is facing Cherry. "What if I say, I am alone here? Will you accompanied me?" She wink at Agastya while smirking. She move out of my hold and with her clumsy steps, she slowly walk to him. She was about to loose her balance again but this time Agastya hold her waist. "Careful." He said while still holding her.

My eyes were fixed on his hands which are almost wrapped around her waist. This view was enough for me to make me more angry, I thought I will not be more angry than this but but my anger shoots to double when I saw, Cherry wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Keep your hands away from him." I said loud enough to be heard both of them while gritting my teeth, trying to control my out burst. "No, I will not." She said while looking at me. I noticed Agastya already let go of her waist but her hands were still wrapped around his neck. "Cherry don't force me to chop your hands without using a knife." I warn her while glaring at her.

"You will not do that." She state while I noticed her arms loosen. She is afraid. Good. "Try me" I said with same expressions. This time she remove her hands. "Fine." She huff while taking a step back. Good for her.

"Let's go, we'll drop you home." I said. No matter how much bitchy she is but I can't leave her alone here in this state. It's not safe for her. I hold her wrist and took her out of the club while Agastya was following us.

He book a cab online and three of us waited for it's arrival. Soon our cab arrived, I help Cherry to get inside the cab. As I was about to hoop inside the car, I noticed Agastya doing the same from the other door. "Hello? Where?" I snap my fingers at him.

"Getting in the car." He answer. "Very smart.... Sit in the front." I order him. Was he planing to sit next to Cherry? I noticed him smirking and smiling at the same time as he move to front seat. What's so funny? I just order him, instead of getting irritated or angry. He is smiling and smirking. What's wrong with him?

I ignore his weird behavior and hoop into the cab. Cherry was knock out on my shoulder before mumbling something which I couldn't understand, so I ignored it. After that ride was silent, very soon we reached her house. Agastya and I help her to walk to her house.

As we were walking back to cab, I noticed him smiling while biting his lower lip like he is controlling his laugh. I ignored him and sit inside the car. "Can I now sit in the back?" He smirk. Is he teasing me? I shifted to the other side while making space for him, he took it as yes and took his seat next to me while closing the car door.

I realized we are sitting close as my arm and my leg touching his. "What's wrong? Why are you smiling so much?" I asked when finally I lost my patience. He just shook his head while continue smiling, this time a small laugh left his mouth but he soon control it.

"I know why he is smiling or should I say suppressing his laugh." This time our cab spoke while grabbing our attention. He was smiling while looking at us through rear view mirror. "You know?" I frown in confusion. He nodded while continue driving. "He liked when you get jeangry." He said.

"Jeangry? What's that?" Agastya asked. "Jeangry means jealous and angry... I made this word for my wife. She also got jeangry just like you whenever she saw some beautiful young woman on the back seat of my car." He chuckle in between. He is thinking us as couple? "Jeangry... Nice word sir. I will use this word whenever she will get jealous and angry of another girl." Agastya said while looking at me.

I look at him in shock. "Are you serious?"

"I am always serious whenever it's about you." He wink and my jaw is now touching the mate of the car. What's wrong with him? He is not behaving normal. He is not sober. He is definitely not. "How much alcohol did you consume today?" I ask while sniffing him.

"Three beer bottles." My eyes got wide open when I heard him saying that. Three beer bottles? Three fucking beer bottles!? But when? "When?" I ask.

"When you were busy in dancing with Milind." He said and this time he doesn't smile. After that ride was silent. Does he got drunk because I dance with Milind? No, Sara you are thinking too much. It doesn't matter to him. Maybe he just want to drink beer, that's it. "Please don't give my favorite smile to any another men, other than me." As he said that, I got goosebumps all over my body when he softly said 'my favorite smile'.

My smile is his favorite? Or is just making fun of my smile? I look at him and I melted at the site. He was looking at me softly with his light brown eyes. "Did you mean it?" I asked which turned out to be a whisper. "What?" He asked in confusion. "My smile is your favorite?" I asked clearly this time.

"This is what you caught above all the words?" He tease. He is such a tease, when he is drunk. "Answer my question." I demand while ignoring his tease. "If I will answer your question, then you have to stop smiling at other men." He said.

"That's my decision to make not yours." I snap. "Fine then I will also not answer your question." He huffed while crossing his hands to his chest and made a pout. So here we are back to our childhood.

"Don't tell then. I don't even wanted know it now." I huffed too while crossing my hands to my chest like him and look out of the window. If he is being stubborn then I am also not any less. Our cab come to halt when it reached my house. "You are staying at your mom's house?" He asked while looking out of the window.

"Yes" By saying that hoop out of the car. "Sara" I heard Agastya calling me from behind as I was walking towards the main gate of my home. I turn around to face him. He was walking towards me. "What?" I asked as he reached to me while standing just in front of me.

He lean towards my left ear as I was standing straight trying my best not touch him. "I mean it." He whisper in my ear. He look at in my eyes while cupping my cheeks in his warm hands and peck his lips on my forehead "Good night." By saying that he left. What just happened with me? First he said he mean it and then kissed me on my forehead.

What did he mean? Was he talking about the smile or the kiss? Did he mean my smile is favorite or was he talking about the kiss? God this is so confusing. This boy is going to make me insane.

Preview:- He was just wishing me good luck.

Hello guys
Hope you like the chapter. I think it's become there tradition to kiss after the dance.
But they both are cute, aren't they? What do you think?