Ch-39 New way of apologizing

Sara

As I closed the door behind me, I inhale a good amount of oxygen through my nostrils. What is he doing here now, after doing all these things to me? Is he still trying to play with me? With my feelings and emotions?

I heard some muffled voices behind the close door and after that some foot steps which lead to pin drop silence in my surroundings. Only sound of my breathing and tick tock sound of watch which is hanging on my room wall. I sigh while trying to control myself and move towards the balcony of my room.

I grip the railing of balcony tightly, not caring about the pain of knuckles which were bleeding few hours ago. I successfully hide my wound from my mom and other people. God knows, how whenever I have a foul mood I end up in a fight. I don't want to do violence but still I ended up doing it.

The image of me punching that guy come in front of my eyes, who tried to do sexual harassment with the girl who was walking in the park. I poured all my anger in that one punch which cause my knuckles bleed and that man's nose broke. I am sure whenever he will breath from his nose it will remind him of me.

As I was looking outside, I noticed Agastya riding off is Royal Enfield. He is leaving now? What was he doing here till now? Then I noticed Prashant's car in the parking. Of course they must be busy in planing and plotting against me. Or must be thanking him for the favours, Prashant has given to him. Why don't they just kill me directly? I don't want this slow death.

I feel defeated today. Prashant defeated me. I never feel so defeated before, not even after my dad's death because at that I was not able to understand what actually happened. I used to thought that my dad is gone for some business trip like always and he will be back soon. I waited patiently for him and after two years I got to know, my mom is getting married to Prashant which made me realize, my dad is not coming back. He's gone very away from me.

And now again Prashant is going snatch everything from me. My mom, my best friend, my brother, my grandma and.... and Agastya. I thought Agastya will be with me in all this till end. I trusted his words.

"Trust me Sara. We can do this together."

A bitter chuckle escape my mouth remembering that moment. Why he did that to me? Everything was so perfect between us. I started thinking and feeling about us but he ruined everything or maybe it's not in fate. Maybe I am cursed. Whenever I feel happy and safe, someone take away that reason of my happiness from me.

Maybe God hates me but why? I am also his child like any other human being, then why he always give me tough times? He doesn't even mercy on me when I was just nine. As I was thinking this all, I few water droplets on hands which are holding the railing and soon I notice it's started raining heavily. I stand there for a while, continue watching the rain like I am watching it for the first time.

"Sara" My soul almost jumped out of my skin when someone tap on my shoulder when I trun to look at the person, it cause me to slip my leg because of the rain water on the floor. If I fall from the balcony then I am sure it will definitely break atleast my one or two bones but before I fall and on the ground, a familiar and strong arm wrapped around my waist and prevent me from breaking my bones.

I look at the person whose face is just few inches away from mine and because of that proximity his hot breaths were falling on my face. Right now I hate my heart for beating so fast, I hate my skin which has developed goosebumps on every inch of my body, I hate my back which ran down a shiver from my neck, I hate my eyes which are lost in his eyes and is not ready to even blink. I hate my whole body for reacting this way for Agastya like always.

My body and my mind came back to reality when few drop of water fell on my face from his hair. I blink my eyes few times and lightly push from his chest, which made him let go of me while standing with descent gap between us. I realize he was drenched in rain. He was still wearing that black shirt and grey trouser from the morning but now his shirt was rolled upto his elbow while showing his veins of arm. His shirt which was earlier tucked in, is now out. Few upper buttons of his shirt were undone which was showing little bit of chest.