Ch-25 Mumma's boy

Third person

"Anny?" Grandma said while Anny was busy in setting the dining table which is placed outside under a shed. "Yes mam?" She walk towards grandma. "Did anything happened with Sara in recent days?" She asked while looking at Anny carefully and trying to read her expressions like she did with her granddaughter. She sense something off about her.

She is very smart woman who can read faces, she was a psychiatrist before her retirement. "I don't know mam. I think nothing happened." Anny said. "Anny how many I have to tell you? You can't lie, so don't do that and tell me the truth." She snap and Anny sigh in defeat.

"I really wanted to tell you but I can't." Anny surrender this time. "So something bad happens to her?" Grandma asked and Anny nodded. "Did Sara order you, not to tell me?" She asked again. "Sara never orders me, she requested." As she said, grandma did not ask any further questions, while very aware the relationship Anny shares with Sara.

She might not be her real mother but she have taken of Sara just like her own child and Sara also given her the same respect always. A car honk grab everyone's attention. After car engine turn off Neil, Agastya and Yashvi hoop out of the car.

"Grandma" Neil said with a smile on his face while walking towards her. He hugged her, when he reach to her. Instead of hugging him back, she spat his back softly. "Don't talk to me. I am angry with you." She said pulling him to face her while trying her best to look mad at him.

"Aww. You know you look more cute when you pretend to be angry." Neil said pinching her cheeks softly. "Stop buttering me and remember to visit your old grandma regularly. Ok?" She said while removing his hand from her cheeks. "I promise"

"Who are they?" She asked looking at the other two people who are standing behind Neil. "She is Yashvi, Sara's best friend and he is Agastya, Yashvi's twin and my friend too." Neil introduced them.

"And she is my grandma." He added, both of them greet grandma. "She is Anny." Neil said while standing at his place. "I know, Anny. I met her before many times." Yashvi said while at Anny. "Yashvi, you can't call her by her name. She is elder than you." Agastya scolded her sister.

"No, Anny is not my name. Actually I used to care of Neil and Sara, when they were kids. So, Sara started calling me Anny and after that everybody calls me Anny only. Sometimes I, myself forget my real name." She joke while making everyone laugh. "Neil" Aryan exclaim excitedly while coming out of the house.

"Bro, how are you? Long time no see. Where have you been?" Aryan asked while hugging him. "Easy boy, you are acting like my long distance girlfriend." He said while taking him into side hug and earning a punch from Aryan on his stomach.

"Ouch." He winced in pain and everyone laugh at them. Neil again introduced Yashvi and Agastya to Aryan while they shook there hands.

Agastya

"Where is Sara?" Yashvi ask while standing next to me. Honestly I wanted to ask the same question, as soon as we reached here. I want to apologize to her about what I said to her last Saturday.

"She is gone for some work." Sara's grandma said. "Grandma I think we should check on her. It's more than two hours, since she left." That boy named Aryan said worriedly. "Where is she gone?" I ask this time curiously. "Royal Poinciana tree." Grandma said.

"Give her a call." Neil suggested, as he said that I took out my phone and call her. "I am calling her." I informed while keeping phone near my ear. It's ringing until I heard 'the number you are trying to reach is not answering your call. Please try again later.'