Ch-27 Thank you and apologies

Agastya

"I am sorry" I said while breaking our hug. "It's fine." Sara said while everywhere but me. "I'm not sorry about this hug." I said which made her look at me. Obviously I am sorry for the hug we just shared. Not sorry about the warmth we shared. "Then?" She ask.

"I am sorry about that day when I said something which I should not speak to you." I said while she blink her eyes. "It's ok, I know it must be your big mouth which sometimes goes out of your control." She said while smirking at me and I rolled my eyes at her. She is back to business.

"You know, you should thank me but instead you are making fun of me." I snapped. "Thank you? For what?" She asked with raised eyebrows. "When you fainted, I was the one who carry you inside your room from where you fainted. Neil carried you for maximum two minutes only, but I don't blame him, you are actually very heavy. My arms are still aching in pain." I said last part while massaging my arms, as if it still hurts but they are not.

Honestly at that time, my focus was not on how much weight I am carrying but I was thinking, I have take her inside the house safely and fast. "Then you should be the one who should thank me." She said with a wicked smile like telling me that 'I can't irritate her with this.'

"Why?" This time I raised my eye brows. "Because of me you lost so many calories and I am sure nothing can make you loose that much calories." She said while smirking. "You know, you sounds so dirty right now." As I said that her smirk fade away and her eyes opened wide when realization hit her.

"I didn't.. I didn't mean that." She started blabbering and I couldn't help but laugh at her. I am witnessing her getting nervous and blabbering for the first time. It feels so good to look at her like this. I'll do anything to watch those expression on her face on loop. I can never get bored of it. "You are teasing me?" She said while getting little irritated with my laugh. "Bingo Sherlock." I said in between my laugh.

"I'll kill you." By saying that she run after me and I could see a small smile on her face. While I run behind the house and she was chasing me, our laughs was the only sound which was audible in this quite night.

I look behind at her, she stumbled which me run towards her. She is still weak. "You ok?" I asked worriedly while holding her shoulders. She look at me and I noticed her lips turned into evil smirk. This drama queen. "You should worry about yourself now. My grandma owns a gun." She said while making me shock.

"You are lying." I said while not believing what she just said. "You will know how serious I am right now when I will use that on you and I will bury you here. No one will able to find you as you can see how big this place is." She said while giving me a fake sweet smile.

"You are not doing this." I said. "Give me a good reason for not doing this." She snap. "I owe you an apology and thank you." I said while taking a step towards her confidently. "We have already talk about it." She said while looking into my eyes.

"I am not talking about carrying you." I said and feel her hot breaths on my Adam's apple while waiting for me to continue. "I am talking about that kiss, which you did without asking my permission." This was the first time we are talking about that kiss, I don't know why I even mention it now, when she is standing so close to me.

Our faces are few inches away from each other, my eyes fell on her lips when I mentioned 'kiss'. I still remember the taste of her lips and mouth. Our picture of kissing each other flashed in my mind from that day. She gulp while continue looking into my eyes. "Instead of an apology and thank you, how about I'll tell you why I don't drink?" She ask and my lips curled into smile.

A week ago I promised myself that I will make her speak the reason by herself and look at her now. "Deal" I said without taking any another second. "But you have to promise me you'll not tell about this to anyone." She added. "I promise."