Ch-17 Cookie Monster

Third person

After leaving the classroom Sara hurriedly move towards the washroom on the top floor of the college, where usually nobody prefer to go. That's the place where nobody could hear her sobs. She close the door behind her as she entered the washroom. After making sure nobody was there, she burst out into tears which was holding back in front of Agastya while remembering one of the moment. She landed on floor as her whole body went numb and her legs could not support her weight.

Flashback starts

"When will you come back from Dubai?" Sara's mom asked her husband. "Probably 7days." He replied while wearing his wrist watch. "Aarav please try to come back soon. You know how Sara become without you. It's very difficult to handle her when you are away." She said with worries.

Aarav chuckle remembering her 5 year old daughter's drama. "Where is she? I have not seen her from last one hour. Just hope that little monster is not planing anything new now." She said. "Don't worry about Sara. I got her" Aarav said and left the room before pecking his lips on her forehead. "Sara, where are you?" He asked and no reply.

"Kiddo, are we playing hide & seek with dada?" He asked again after a minute. "Yes" A voice came from kitchen which made him laugh. "Ok so dada have to find Sara now. Where is my munchkin? Is she behind the couch?" He said loudly so that it is audible to Sara who is hiding in the kitchen. "Oh no. She is not here." He said dramatically standing behind the couch which made Sara giggle.

"Is she hiding in the kitchen?" He said and Sara stopped giggling when she heard her dada's words. Aarav moved inside the kitchen slowly where his daughter is hiding from him. As he entered, he noticed her head behind the kitchen counter. He slowly move towards her. "Boo.." He made claws with his hands and a pout.

"Oh no dada." She said dramatically while putting her tiny hand on her forehead and close her blue coloured eyes which she got from her dada. Aarav laugh at her drama, and knee down to come to her level. "What were you doing here?" He asked while holding small shoulder. He look down at the empty plastic box which was fully loaded with cookies an hour ago.

He faced her with open mouth. "You ate all of it?" He asked in shocked, wondering how can this small figure eat the whole box of cookies which he baked for her. She shook her head hurriedly in no in between her ponytail was waving behind her accordingly. "Don't lie to dada." He said with raised brows.

"I did but dada it's not my fault." She said while making a pout and blinking her big eyes cutely. And his dada melted there immediately but it's still he tried not to show it to her. "Not your fault? Then who is responsible for this?" He asked while her tiny and soft hands in his big ones. "This box." She said pointing towards the box. "Dada you know wherever I come in the kitchen this box starts glowing with yellow lights and it's start calling me saying that 'Sara come look your dada had baked cookies for you. If you will not try them, your dada will be sad.' And dada I don't you to be sad." She recited the whole story to her dada, while doing actions with her tiny hands time to time.

Aarav laugh while looking at cute expressions. He is going to miss her in next 7 days. He pulled her small figure into a hug while his one hand was on her head and another was covering her small back. He inhale her fragrance before speaking "My cookie monster" He whisper slowly, her tiny hands are wrapped around her Dada's neck and face buried in his shoulder. "Dada is going somewhere for work for 7 days and you have to be a good girl, ok?" He said while making her face him.

As he said that her eyes got misty and soon tears start flowing from her eyes. She made a pout with her small lips. "Dada please don't go or take me with you please. I will be a good girl, I promise." She said while making a pout. "Hye my strong girl stop crying. You are hurting Dada with your tears." He said while wiping her tears from her chubby cheeks and kissed her forehead lightly which is covered with her bangs.