Ch-1 Macho girl

Wait is over !!!!Here is the first chapter!!!

Sara

I saw the time in my wrist watch it's 5p.m. Today is sunday and I was supposed to do binge watch with my favorite food but here I am volunteering this match. Person whom I call my best friend said that 'it will be fun and we are doing it.' She declared, like not even ask me. It's not that I hate cricket even I love to watch cricket after all my brother is captain of the team and I am so proud of him and as he is captain , he is quite popular in girls.

Today our college i.e. Edward University is organizing a cricket match in which One Step University is playing against our college, they both are rivals and today's match is going to be interesting.

"Sara back to earth." That person said who almost dragged me to do volunteer. "What?" I asked her with frown while looking at her, as I am hell irritated now because we came here by 8 a.m. and I don't have energy to do more work.

"I am going to give these snacks to the teams and have this." She said while giving me a food packet. "And Match will start in half an hour." She added. "Thank god finally" I said with a long sigh and while taking a seat. "And by the way your dress is looking pretty but don't you think you are too overdress for this match." I said at first she blush but then immediately she rolled her eyes and said in irritation, "Whatever" By saying that she left.

Well she is actually looking really pretty, she wearing a colourful crop top and white mini skirt which is looking perfect on her but being her best friend I can't compliment her directly it's not good for her digestive system. It's the unsaid rule of best friends that never compliment each other.

But the question is why did she blush at first? Let it be ,Sara concentrate on your food after saying this to myself I started my meal

But the question is why did she blush at first? Let it be ,Sara concentrate on your food after saying this to myself I started my meal. As I was eating my food my eyes fell on my image on the mirror of the window which is in front of me. "Yashvi is not overdressed but you are definitely underdressed." I said to myself while munching the French fries, how can I wear jeans and black t-shirt in a match. On that black T-shirt 'Can't people today' is written.