| Chapter 69: You and Me |

Start from the beginning

"T-there.." You moaned at that. You felt Draco smirk on your skin. You felt annoyed at that. So you started to move your hips, grinding on his Draco Junior. Draco groaned as he gripped on your waist tighter. You giggled to his ear.

"Naughty girl...Daddy needs to teach you a lesson" Draco grabbed your neck as he whispered that seductively

"Punish me, Daddy" You whispered smirking and that was enough for Draco to connect your lips again. This kiss was faster and rougher then the last.

Draco's hands met your the hem of your shirt but then suddenly a flash of memories came. The day that you were almost taken advantage of you pulled away, pushing Draco as you got off his lap.

"Ow, Y/n" Draco winced as he hit his head on the ground.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry, Dray" You crawled to him worriedly making him sit as you check his head for injuries. Draco stared at your worried face. He cuts off the silence by clearing his throat.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked making you stop. You looked at him

"No— Merlin's Beard, why would you think that?" You asked him worried and confused

"We getting heated then you just— I don't know snapped like you remembered something–" Draco paused seeing where he was going and why you did that.

"Shit.." He whispered

"Baby, I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I wont touch you without your consent, okay?" Draco said showing his hands. You smiled

"No, I should say sorry. I overreacted and I know you wouldnt do what Riddle did" You said exhaling shakily. You smiled tiredly at him

"I trust you..." You smiled holding his hand.

"And I wouldn't want anyone else to take it away but you..." You whispered looking down to his lips before his silver mesmerizing eyes. You leaned forward kissing him but pulling away.

"I trust you..." You whispered kissing him again

"Y/n, we aren't doing something you will regret–" You sat on his lap, cupping his face. Kissing him then pulling away.

"Its okay...Dray. You can touch every part of my body. Its yours because I say yes" You whispered to him only. Draco's eyes widen

"Repeat that" Draco said surprised. You chuckled

"Seriously?" You asked smiling and he nodded

"I said, I say yes...but" You said

"Its our little secret...Dad would kill you if he found out" You giggled making him smile widely

"Your officially mine..." Draco kissed you and you kissed back. Both of you smiling in the kissing. The sweet kiss turned to intense kiss in a split second.

"Mine.." Draco whispered as he started to go back down to your neck to make more hickies. You moaned as your hands went to his hair, tugging on it making him groan. You moved your hips giving friction to his junior. It was very heated luckily everyone was fast asleep and it was midnight by now. You just hope that the two of you don't wake up Happy and Your Dad who were in the private jet fast asleep after a long flight.

Your hands went down to his shirt, tugging on it. He raised his arms as you took the shirt off, your hands touching the abs that he have.

"Do you like it?" Draco whispered kissing your lips

"Ah huh..." You said

"Words, darling. I asked you a question, do you like it?" Draco asked firmly this time, holding your hair and tugging it.

"Yes, I do" You said

"Good girl" Draco praised you as he kissed you aggressively and you match his rhythm. Draco pulled away holding your shirt.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked making sure you were fine with this. You nodded as lifting your arms up and he took off your shirt. Leaving you in your bra. Draco was hesitating to touch you not wanting to make you uncomfortable or hurt you. You grabbed his hand and placed it on your waist.

"I trust you..." You said kissing him as he kissed back, he gripped into your ways. You used your hands to unclip your bra, taking it off. Exposing your breast. Both of your were half naked by now. Leaving only your pants. Draco flipped you and him as he had you laying on the blanket while was on stop. Your hands glaze down from his chest to his stomach reaching his pants.

"Don't be eager, Darling. I want you to enjoy every moment and pleasure you" Draco whispered to your ear. His hot breath hitting your neck making you moan. His kissed your jawline, working his way down. He started to lick on your nipple before sucking on it. It made you moan while he massage and played with your other breast. With only this you were already a moaning mess what more if the two of you went deeper.

"Y/n!?" Draco covered your immediately, staying there on his position. Caging you with his arms as he also uses it to support himself.

"Are you okay!? I told you to get back to bed or—" A clash came

"That" Happy whisper yelled as you peeked from Draco's shoulder

"I was just watching the stars" You yelled back

"I heard weird noises. I thought something was happening to you" Happy whisper yelled back. Draco looks down, holding in his laugh. You blushed madly at what Happy said. Draco  let out a snort.

"Shut up or we will get caught. Your lucky were at a secluded place" You hissed to him lowly

"Y/n!?" Happy called

"I'm fine! It was a squirrel. Stupid squirrels" You said trying to play it off.

"Stupid excuse" Draco whispered

"What do you want me to say? I am almost getting fucked by my boyfriend before you interrupted us?!" You whispered to him. Draco chuckled

"Boyfriend.... I like the sound of that" Draco chuckled

"Y/n!? Are you there? That's it, I'm coming to you" Happy said making you and Draco's eyes widen. Both of you were clearly panicking.

"Happy? Close the door!" You heard your Dad yell from the jet. Happy who was far away glared at you.

"Get back inside" Happy said in a hushed voice before running back to the jet and closing the door. You and Draco exhaled not realizing you were holding your breath after Happy said he would check on you.

"That was close" You whispered

"You think?" Draco glared at you, raising a brow.

"We will continue this in a room where we can put a silent spell. So when you scream out my name. No one can here" Draco said making you blush as you punched his bare chest.

"Draco" You whined quietly. He chuckled pecking your lips. You and Draco got dressed and comfortable. Laying back down to stare at the stars.

"So, its you and me now right? We're together? You aren't joking with me?" He asked

"Its you and me...Yes, we are together...and I'd never joke about saying a yes to you" You roll your eyes.

"Just making sure..." Draco smiled at the fact that you were finally his...officially at least. Silence engulf the two of you.

"Well, better remember this day" Draco said

"Why?" You asked

"What do you mean why? Cause next year, it will be our 1st Anniversary" Draco said making you blush. You hide your face on his chest making him chuckle.

"July 17 2014"

It made you sigh, smiling. Draco was also smiling while looking up at the stars

"Seems like Scorpius and Cassiopeia are watching us" Draco pointed out to the two constellations. You chuckled, looking up to Draco who looked down to you.

"I love you"

"I love you too"