| Chapter 68: Friends |

Start from the beginning

Harry hesitated but answered "I promise.." You smiled at this. The jet landed. Happy turned to look at the three of you.

"Were here" Happy said with a smile. The door opened as You and Harry walked out followed by your Dad. Both of you walk through the tall grass. Someone walked out of the house and it was Hermione.

"Harry! Y/n!" Hermione run to the two of you. Hugging you both. You and Harry hugged her back. She pulled away smiling.

"Its just been three weeks and your grew" Ron said walking up to the three of you.

"Its the shoes, Ronald" You said showing your high cut boot. Ron blushed in embarrassment making you smirk.

"Your cheeks are the same color as your hair now" You teasingly sang to him making sure your voice sounded horrible.

"You bloody brat—" You run laughing hard "—Come back here!" Ron run after you

"Catch me if you can, Weasley!" You yelled laughing.

"Harry! She is evil!" Ron yelled looking at Harry who just shrugged while Hermione laughed. You stopped running after bumping into a chest. You look up.

"Y/n!" Theodore hugged you. You looked back to see Pansy, Daphne and Blaise

"How are you here? Wouldn't your parents be mad?" You asked confused

"They think we are at the Malfoy Manor" Daphne explained shrugging

"Is Draco here?" You asked searching for the blonde male. Everywhere but you couldn't see his blonde hair in the crowd of redheads that walked out of the burrow.

"Slow down or your neck will snap" You looked behind you to see Draco a normal outfit. Normal as in not in a tuxedo but it was still black and white. You run to him, jumping in his arms. Your legs wrapping around his waist while your arms wrapped about his neck. Draco hugged you back as you buried your face on the crook of his neck.

"There are people who are single" Pansy said out loud but you and Draco didn't care. After a year of fighting and being apart. You could finally hold each other again and learn and grow from those fights. To be better to one another. Draco placed you down as he leaned his forehead over yours.

"My beautiful beautiful beautiful Y/n..." Draco whispered

"Did you miss me?" He asked smirking before you could answer. Someone pulled Draco back and it was Happy who was already struggling to hold luggage.

"Where's the kitchen? I'm famished" Dad said coming in between you and Draco.

"Happy let him go" You said

"Happy don't let him go"

"What do I do?"

"Let him go!"

"Don't let him go!"

"Happy!"

"I'm your boss!"

You gasped pushing your Dad.

"Your playing the boss card. No fair" You glared at him as your Dad smirked before turning to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

"Arthur Weasley and this is my wife, Molly Weasley" Arthur said shaking hands with your Dad who smiled and shook hands with him.

"This is Percy, Fred and George, Ron and our youngest Ginny" Molly introduced. Dad smiled at them. Hermione stepped up, extending her hand.

"Hermione Granger, sir"

Dad nodded turning to the others.

"The man who raised a beautiful girl. I'm Theodore Nott" Theodore said smirking at you. Draco growled