Chapter Two.

I watched as my fathers taxi disappear into the distance. Ever since my mum passed away i always found goodbyes extremely hard especially knowing there's a chance they might never come back - i learned that the hard way. Sighing i tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear turning away to be awaited by Mrs Nelson.

"Ready?" she questioned, i grasped onto my suitcase taking a final look over my shoulder, just in case of a slight chance that my father would suddenly regret his decision and come back for me. I was wrong. "Goodbyes are always sad that's why i never say them, i prefer to say see you later as goodbye means forever," she admitted truthfully as we slowly wandered down an empty hallway.

"I'm not sad!" i insisted as my eyes gazed around the hallway, old photographs were placed neatly in rows showing off the schools wins and achievements proudly. Unfortunately being interested in the surroundings lead to a bad result. I was in a complete daze until i thumped to the carpet below me as a sticky drink splashed on top of me.

"BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON!" Mrs Nelson raised her voice. Milkshake covered me, i looked up to see the guy stumble in shock but doesn't fall - unlike me.

"Shit I'm sorry!" he apologized to me. Taking his hands out of his pockets and offering to help me up. His mop of brown curls covered his eyes until he brushed his hand through his tangles. His olive skin seemed lighter than his deep brown eyes that flickered between my face to my dress.

"Language!" Mrs Nelson shouted again. "Are you okay Madison?" I swallowed causing my throat to tighten and my cheeks to go warm causing a weird queasiness in my belly.

"I'm fine!" i clenched my teeth together as i looked down at my dress. It was ruined.

"Bradley will pay for a new dress for you," she reassured me noticing the devastated expression on my face.

"No i wont!" the British boy spat out, i assumed he name was Bradley. "It was an accident, i said i was sorry!" His hazel eyes don't move from my face.

"Sorry doesn't fix the fact that now Madison is covered in your milkshake that you aren't allowed anyway!" she carried on moaning at Bradley.

"Mrs Nelson its fine," i spoke up smoothing out my dress.

"If you are sure?" She raised her eyebrow at me in suspicion.

"Yes," i gritted my teeth forcing a fake smile. In America i would have been furious but there is something about the boy that makes me stop.

"Well Bradley you have seemed to be lucky this time with our American girl, now run along and get to the dinning room before dinner begins!"

"Thanks Mrs Nelosn, thanks-" he stopped.

"Madison, oh Madison Reyes!"

"Thanks Madison, oh Madison Reyes!" He smirked before jogging down the hallway.

"You first encounter with a fellow students," Mrs Nelson laughed under her breath. "Bradley is a nice boy but can be a troublemaker," she told me as we carried on walking passed hundreds of dorm room doors. Suddenly our pace slowed down as we reached dorm room number '395'.

"Is this my dorm room?" I asked, Mrs Nelson didn't answer, only smiles at me encouraging for me to knock on the wooden door. Heart thumping through my sticky dress my knuckle knocked on the door three times.

One...Two...Three...

The wooden door flung open relieving a red headed girl stood with a confused expression across her face, behind her stood two other girls. One with frizzy brown hair and another with blonde hair in a messy bun.